Obamacare allows you to keep your children on your insurance until they are 26....

everyone.

And we do it because it will bring healthcare cost down in the big picture.

keeping people healthy rather than waiting for their condition to become full blown and then dealt with in an emergency room is not cost effective.

who the hell appointed you or the Federal Guberment to this duty?

everyone.

And we do it because it will bring healthcare cost down in the big picture.

keeping people healthy rather than waiting for their condition to become full blown and then dealt with in an emergency room is not cost effective.

Congrats, asswipe. You remain dumber than the OP.

How much would emergency care cost for all the strawmen you just knocked over?......

Not sure what you mean....explain.

For one thing, everyone knows that preventative healthcare is absolutely critical for college kids. Do i really have to spell out the rest of them?......

It can be...it can be critical for anybody... Feel free to explain or not explain. If that is your gambit, I'm confident that you have nothing else.

yes many cons find it boring to have to deal with facts they can not incorporate into their thinking without having those said facts distroy their current positions.

That's fantastic!

Now they can be contributing members to OWS and Obamas reelection efforts without worrying!

Well, they will be healthy enough to do whatever they want. Why are you against someone else having health care it when it doesn't cost you a dime?

I've explained this to you before. It does cost me.

Forcing everyone to buy insurance from a company that is now FORCED to cover pre existing conditions will drive up costs while driving out competition. Everyone will pay more because of this stupid bill.

I have no problem covering college kids or military kids. But what percentage of our youth do neither of those things? Thus squandering the opportunity that everyone else is paying for them to have?

Well, they will be healthy enough to do whatever they want. Why are you against someone else having health care it when it doesn't cost you a dime?

Who's paying for all this "free" healthcare, asswipe?

The premiums that the parents are paying pay for their kids healthcare. Asswipe.

I have two sons - one 28, the other 26. Once they graduated from college, you knuckle dragging welfare case, they ASSUMED their student loans and all of their EXPENSES as ADULTS. Just becuase a failure like you lives in Mommy's basement until you're 28, doesn't mean all of America does. There are those that would rather SUCCEED in life, vs. sucking off the government teat and their PARENTS for the rest of their lives.

Stupid asswipe.

this bill gives human beings access to healthcare.

healthcare is a matter of life and death.

saving money for insurance companies is not a greater responibility than proving access to a life and death need.

That's fantastic!

Now they can be contributing members to OWS and Obamas reelection efforts without worrying!

I've explained this to you before. It does cost me.

Forcing everyone to buy insurance from a company that is now FORCED to cover pre existing conditions will drive up costs while driving out competition. Everyone will pay more because of this stupid bill.
Well, I was talking about this one thing--having your kids on the insurance until they are 26.

You don't have to...you can though.

They have to offer coverage for PEC...there is no indication (TTBOMK) about the cost being the same, lower, or higher.

I do agree that I don't see how the Government can force you to buy insurance. But I do like that insurance companies can now allow you to keep your kid on the employer insurance until they turn 26.

I have no problem covering college kids or military kids. But what percentage of our youth do neither of those things? Thus squandering the opportunity that everyone else is paying for them to have?

That makes no sense.

If I want to pay for my kid (if I had one), it doesn't effect you at all, in any way or in any form.

saving money for insurance companies is not a greater responibility than proving access to a life and death need.

So is food, clothing and shelter. Why are American's not mandated to purchase these items without threat of fine and imprisonment?

When you get free healthcare, please promise us you'll go in for a full mental examination, followed by admission to some type of institution

Thanks

Not sure what you mean....explain.

For one thing, everyone knows that preventative healthcare is absolutely critical for college kids. Do i really have to spell out the rest of them?......

It can be...it can be critical for anybody... Feel free to explain or not explain. If that is your gambit, I'm confident that you have nothing else.

Considering there is zero proof that keeping "kids" on mommy and daddys plan until the ripe young age of 26 saves jack shit, you're the one that has some splain'n to do. It's a strawman, as i originally stated. What common ailments would be prevented in people between 18 and 26 with all these sooper dooper new preventative healthcare measures? :dunno:

The premiums that the parents are paying pay for their kids healthcare. Asswipe.

I have two sons - one 28, the other 26. Once they graduated from college, you knuckle dragging welfare case, they ASSUMED their student loans and all of their EXPENSES as ADULTS. Just becuase a failure like you lives in Mommy's basement until you're 28, doesn't mean all of America does. There are those that would rather SUCCEED in life, vs. sucking off the government teat and their PARENTS for the rest of their lives.

Stupid asswipe.

Somehow the age of "26" = the rest of their lives? Nicely played there....insane but funny none the less.

Stupid asswipe.

Somehow the age of "26" = the rest of their lives? Nicely played there....insane but funny none the less.

My son was five years into his own business by the time he was 26, asswipe. Not sure what your problem is succeeding/remaining a miserable failure.

Considering there is zero proof that keeping "kids" on mommy and daddys plan until the ripe young age of 26 saves jack shit, you're the one that has some splain'n to do. It's a strawman, as i originally stated. What common ailments would be prevented in people between 18 and 26 with all these sooper dooper new preventative healthcare measures? :dunno:

Well, if you don't have insurance as a great many young people do not, they show up at the free clinics supported by tax payers. Now that they have insurance (or at least can be on their parent's insurance until 26), they can go to private doctors when they are sick and not put it off until it becomes an emergency.

That is one savings and it is quite logical.

I'll send you some crayons. Have someone draw you a picture.

Stupid asswipe.

Hey asshole, do you not have a choice as to whether you keep insuring your kids 'til they're 26?

Stupid asswipe.

My son was five years into his own business by the time he was 26, asswipe. Not sure what your problem is succeeding/remaining a miserable failure.

Really 21....wow...thats a lot of lawn mowing.

As I said, you're insane but you're funny none the less.

That's fantastic!

Dum dee dum dum; obviously you believe the cost is being forced upon the employers, when in fact that is only the case if the employer chooses to pay the cost. Most employers will just pass the cost on to their employee as the employer is not mandated to pick up the tab. Many companies already do this with the employee's dependents including their spouse. The employee can put everyone in his/her family on the policy, but the employer will only cover a percentage of the employee's premium. The extra cost of covering the rest of the family comes out of the employee's pocket, but that is up to the employer as to how much they choose to pay and how much they choose to pass on to their employee.

Anyway, it's not free asswipe; it's paid for in full.

Stupid asswipe.

Hey asshole, do you not have a choice as to whether you keep insuring your kids 'til they're 26?

They got their own insurance/jobs/mortgage/automobiles post college, asswipe. It's called being a responsible, successful adult.
Perhaps you should try it?

Forum List

Back