ObamaAmnesty.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ObamaAmnesty.

The left wing rhetoric claim it’s not “amnesty” because they will be asked to pay a fine, pay 20 years of back taxes, undergo a background check and drug test and go to the back of the line. (Like the were asked to come here legally?) That depends on what the meaning of “back of the line” is and where it is. Back of the line of those waiting here to apply for citizenship or back of the line of those waiting in Mexico to get in legally? I presume it means back of those waiting in line here to apply for citizenship. They are still in front of those who by the law are waiting in line in Mexico and that is not fair, humane and compassionate for those waiting legally in Mexico.

There should be no special treatment for law breakers. Most law breakers do the time, pay the fine, do community service and put on probation. It may not be amnesty today but the in end results will be amnesty. Are they going to be forced to use part of their welfare checks, SSI/Social Security, unemployment checks, unearned income tax refunds to pay the fine and put on a 20 year payment plan? How do you squeeze blood out of a turnip?

ObamaAmnesty will not work. Its’ a joke on the American people and possible the Hispanics and is designed to be political. The cost of implementing ObamaAmnesty will begin with $2.6 trillion and I am waiting to hear how it will “pay for itself” It will take 20 years to process 12 million application and do background checks and by that time it will be time for another Comp. Immg. Reform for another 12 million.

Of course it wont work, none of his policies are working. This is just him admitting he is an illegal himself by giving the green light to other illegals. That's all he does. support people who are like him in some major way. Earlier it was saying yes to gay marriage because he has had gay affairs in the past.

And the actual number of illegals is double that. Granting amnesty to them is like letting a rapist go. Those people are neither qualified nor respect the law enough to enter legally which makes them deserve a kick out the country not be granted amnesty by an illegal in chief. This is very, very bad.

Last edited:
Of course it wont work, none of his policies are working. This is just him admitting he is an illegal himself by giving the green light to other illegals. That's all he does. support people who are like him in some major way. Earlier it was saying yes to gay marriage because he has had gay affairs in the past.

Attaboy! Luther

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6QlbKt3qcE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6QlbKt3qcE[/ame]

Last edited:
ObamaAmnesty.

The left wing rhetoric claim it’s not “amnesty” because they will be asked to pay a fine, pay 20 years of back taxes, undergo a background check and drug test and go to the back of the line. (Like the were asked to come here legally?) That depends on what the meaning of “back of the line” is and where it is. Back of the line of those waiting here to apply for citizenship or back of the line of those waiting in Mexico to get in legally? I presume it means back of those waiting in line here to apply for citizenship. They are still in front of those who by the law are waiting in line in Mexico and that is not fair, humane and compassionate for those waiting legally in Mexico.

There should be no special treatment for law breakers. Most law breakers do the time, pay the fine, do community service and put on probation. It may not be amnesty today but the in end results will be amnesty. Are they going to be forced to use part of their welfare checks, SSI/Social Security, unemployment checks, unearned income tax refunds to pay the fine and put on a 20 year payment plan? How do you squeeze blood out of a turnip?

ObamaAmnesty will not work. Its’ a joke on the American people and possible the Hispanics and is designed to be political. The cost of implementing ObamaAmnesty will begin with $2.6 trillion and I am waiting to hear how it will “pay for itself” It will take 20 years to process 12 million application and do background checks and by that time it will be time for another Comp. Immg. Reform for another 12 million.

What the hell is "ObamaAmnesty"? And where do your figures come from?

Link please.

ObamaAmnesty.

What's your problem? You knew Obama planned to do this and you still campaigned for and voted for him. You got what you wished for so why are you whining now?

And the actual number of illegals is double that. Granting amnesty to them is like letting a rapist go. Those people are neither qualified nor respect the law enough to enter legally which makes them deserve a kick out the country not be granted amnesty by an illegal in chief. This is very, very bad.

Now tell me how you really feel about President Obama? This borders on hate speech and nothing of substance. I hope you don't get your hands on guns. Here is a site I believe you will feel comfortable on.
Stormfront - White Nationalist Community

ObamaAmnesty.

What's your problem? You knew Obama planned to do this and you still campaigned for and voted for him. You got what you wished for so why are you whining now?

Because he was the better choice. Romney would destroy this country and much of the world. we would be at war with Iran by now and assisting Israel in war crimes.

ObamaAmnesty.

What the hell is "ObamaAmnesty"? And where do your figures come from?

Link please.

Google?

ObamaAmnesty.

Because he was the better choice. Romney would destroy this country and much of the world. we would be at war with Iran by now and assisting Israel in war crimes.

What complete nonsense. If Romney had been elected we'd be talking economy. As it is, Obama has been such a nightmare economically that he's distracting everyone with immigration hoping they won't notice that he and his merry band of thieves don't have a clue as to how to get this country out of it's financial mess.
As I said, you voted for amnesty. You knew he planned it so you have no reason to whine now.

Forum List

Back