obama you are fired

yeah Loverbears65. You keep rooting for a Northern, Blue Blood, Establishment, trickle-down, say-whatever-it-takes-to-get-elected, status quo type. :clap2:

yeah Loverbears65. You keep rooting for a Northern, Blue Blood, Establishment, trickle-down, say-whatever-it-takes-to-get-elected, status quo type. :clap2:

whats the hate against northern people, geez does the left hate everyone?

LOL I am from the north. Just transplanted here in the south due to the military.. Truth hurts I guess when it comes to Obama .. He sucks. The left knows it but they wont give up their free crap so they will vote him back in

LOL I am from the north. Just transplanted here in the south due to the military.. Truth hurts I guess when it comes to Obama .. He sucks. The left knows it but they wont give up their free crap so they will vote him back in

taht is the truth brother bear, they awnt want want and their greed knows no bounds. I have been listening to this crap for years and seeing it when my eyes opened was painful and to see these people claw for free things instead of clawing at work, life, education, ugly ugly world we are all creating by allowing this to fester and grow.

Forum List

Back