Obama wins American idol!

Hey Barry!

a_winner_is_you_1024-590x442.jpg

The only thing dumber than this thread maybe its original poster.
Not as long as you exist.

You really are quite clownish Xenophon. I've only posted on this site since August but it is quite obvious you are one of the right wing trolls who pollute message boards with absolute foolishness. Are you as ignorant as you appear, or do you simply post dribble out of a desperate need for attention (if there are neurological problems or other issues, please excuse me - you may not even be aware of how foolish you appear)?

You really are quite clownish Xenophon
You really are a dickhead.

One would think that after the last time you were slapped around for being a moron you would have given up, but feel free to keep trying, I love all the rep i get for thinking up colorful ways of making fun of pissant ideologues like you who live in the crade of Barry's anus.

You really are quite clownish Xenophon
You really are a dickhead.

One would think that after the last time you were slapped around for being a moron you would have given up, but feel free to keep trying, I love all the rep i get for thinking up colorful ways of making fun of pissant ideologues like you who live in the crade of Barry's anus.

I'm sure you do (love all the rep). As I suggested, a desperate need for attention. btw, we all know what a clown is. What is a "dickhead"? What an unusual word to use to describe someone, no family-del

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you do (love all the rep). As I suggested, a desperate need for attention. btw, we all know what a clown is. What is a "dickhead"? What an unusual word to use to describe someone, is that what your daddy called you?

Found someone to explain the big words I used to address you eh?

BTW dumb fuck, attacking familes are verboten here.

It just shows what is becoming painfully obvious, you and class have never had a chance to become acquainted.

I'm sure you do (love all the rep). As I suggested, a desperate need for attention. btw, we all know what a clown is. What is a "dickhead"? What an unusual word to use to describe someone, is that what your daddy called you?

Found someone to explain the big words I used to address you eh?

BTW dumb fuck, attacking familes are verboten here.

It just shows what is becoming painfully obvious, you and class have never had a chance to become acquainted.

The reference was that we learn many things from our parents, and it's painfully obvious you did not learn to love learning from yours. Your use of course language to describe me was learned somewhere and I suspect if your daddy didn't call you a "dickhead" others have; hence, your use of the (stupid) term here.
I beginning to think you're in your early teens, though I know from experience the many trolls on the right act that way no matter what their age.
I'm off to the gym, the dumbells there are more interesting.

Forum List

Back