Obama Will Create 3 Million Jobs

What you think might happen bears no relationship to reality, as far as I can tell.

Doubt me?

Try getting a government job today, without proving your national identity and get back to me.

I submit to you that you will not be able to get a government job unless you can prove your citizenship or you status as a legal alien with the RIGHT to get a job in the USA.

isn't being in the military a "government" job? There are illegals in our military.

I was opposed to the $1.4 trillion bailout too; spending that much money has and will destroy jobs.

Money is real. The more of it that is printed, it's value goes down. The more that is taxed or borrowed, the less there exists for jobs to be created. Government can not create prosperity-- they can only stifle it.

All true...just so long as there are governments capable of enforcing the following

"This note is legal tender for all debts public and private."​

Your money is the tool of your enslavement. An althernative view of those pieces of paper is that they are the tools which liberate you from anarchy.​

Private market companies are efficient because they go bankrupt if they're not. Unless you have an unlimited line of credit, like the automakers do, you are forced to be profitable and make products that the consumers want.

You've missed the point. All that is ONLY possible in a CAPITAList system.

That's not a slam aimed at CAPITALism, that is merely informing you that the system which you apparently think runs with the same consistent efficeiency as gravity is ENTIRELY MANMADE.

You and I need to BELIEVE in money (indeed, in the society which issues it) having meaning before it does actually have meaning or value.

OTOH, you and I do NOT have to BELIEVE in the LAWS of scrince for them to continue to dominate us

Yes, getting people money in their hands is good. But what people fail to ask is where that money is coming from? Their very own wallet! Why not just cut taxes and spending so that a people will get a part of a much larger pie?

You still don't get it do you?

What gives these pieces of paper any value at all?

For that matter what gives a gold coin any value at all?

Until you can aswer those questions you will continue to be confused about how economics really works.

You can understand the plumbing of the highly complex economic system we have today, and still not understand what makes it exist.

Let me ask you to answer a simple question.

What is debt?

Let me give you a clue...debt and money are exactly the same thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back