Obama wants to set tax policy based on a liar and a fraud. How nice

Every other corporation is being sued by the IRS?

Thats news to me.

Since you are suddenly so interested in Berkshire Hathaway's dealing with the IRS, why dont you tell me just how many corporations are currently being sued by the IRS, so we all think you might have an ounce of fairness or bipartisanship within you. I'll wait.

I have no fucking idea. Never said I did. I can guarantee you that unlike this President the next wont be hiring and emulating tax cheats, con artists and extremists to his cabinet. GE made billions in profits last year yet they paid 0 in taxes. Did Obama target them like he does the rich that do pay? Hell no, not only that but he hired the fucking CEO to be the jobs czar. Not only that but GE was dodging the sanctions against Iran and was doing business with them.

THIS PRESIDENT REWARDS CROOKS AND LIARS

Thank you. Now STFU.

Since you are suddenly so interested in Berkshire Hathaway's dealing with the IRS, why dont you tell me just how many corporations are currently being sued by the IRS, so we all think you might have an ounce of fairness or bipartisanship within you. I'll wait.

I have no fucking idea. Never said I did. I can guarantee you that unlike this President the next wont be hiring and emulating tax cheats, con artists and extremists to his cabinet. GE made billions in profits last year yet they paid 0 in taxes. Did Obama target them like he does the rich that do pay? Hell no, not only that but he hired the fucking CEO to be the jobs czar. Not only that but GE was dodging the sanctions against Iran and was doing business with them.

Thank you. Now STFU.

Wow.. hit a nerve huh? Sorry, but the Boiking's one of the most crooked Presidents to date. Deal with it.

:badgrin:

Buffet sets his own sallary. He pays himself about 100k per year to purposely keep his tax burden low. He essentially determines his own tax bracket through his ability to pay himself whatever he chooses. His business is in arbitration with the IRS for massive back taxes.

Yet Obama wants to name tax policy after a publicly known tax dodger? Thats like naming a child rapist law after the pedophile.

Someone really seems disconnected.

What do you expect out of Obama?

He's the gift that keeps on giving..

I stopped caring completely.

IMO, the guy belongs in prison.

Our government and Obama in general is ad lib quagmire..

Last edited:

Thank you. Now STFU.

Do you know the answer? Not that its relevant to the premise of this thread but im curious if you know or if google knows.

Forum List

Back