Obama undeniably LIED about knowledge of Trump spying scheme.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The declassified notes of John Brennan prove beyond any doubt Obama was lying about his knowledge of the Trump spying scheme. This is the President of the US being briefed on how the intelligence agencies are scheming to get dirt on Trump. He obviously did nothing to stop it and may have authorized the plan. The rest of us know Obama is a smooth talking con man liar, it's just good for Obama lovers to know the truth.

CriminalAdmin.jpg

We have always known Obama to be a liar.

Hell, the filthy sonofabitch was called out to be a liar in one of his early State of the Union addresses.

It was when he said that Illegals were not elible for Obamacare when he knew for damn sure that the bill contained a provision that a person could not be asked their immigration status. Fucking liar!

I am still wondering where my $2500 in Obamacare saving is coming and why my taxes went up for people making less than $250k a year and how that massive attack on our embassy on 9/11 2012 was only a "spontaneous demonstration".

The declassified notes of John Brennan prove beyond any doubt Obama was lying about his knowledge of the Trump spying scheme. This is the President of the US being briefed on how the intelligence agencies are scheming to get dirt on Trump. He obviously did nothing to stop it and may have authorized the plan. The rest of us know Obama is a smooth talking con man liar, it's just good for Obama lovers to know the truth.

"Obama undeniably LIED"

You could have just stopped here....

Forum List

Back