Obama TRASHES Americans again- Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism

Odumbo calling Americans, "RACISTS." The pig is letting it fly knowing he's leaving office..

From the article:
Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism - Breitbart

President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles.

WTF???!
True look at all the black people rioting, fueled by Obama's racism.
Wishful thinking.
That is fact.

Odumbo calling Americans, "RACISTS." The pig is letting it fly knowing he's leaving office..

From the article:

President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles.

WTF???!
Wishful thinking.
That is fact.
Yes, your Wishful thinking is a fact.

From the article:

WTF???!
Wishful thinking.
That is fact.
Are you a BLM terrorist?

From the article:

WTF???!
Wishful thinking.
That is fact.
Are you a BLM terrorist?
Nope, never worked for the bureau of land management.

The perfect example????
Right wingers are "stressed" over the economy and their reliance on an orange clown.....RESULTS??
"Let's go after all of the brownies and blackies..."
You do realize that your attitude and statements paint you as someone who is prejudiced exhibiting stereotyping of a most obnoxious nature?

BTW.....perhaps you should learn the meaning of the word racist. I'll give you a hint. It is NOT an action.

The perfect example????
Right wingers are "stressed" over the economy and their reliance on an orange clown.....RESULTS??
You do realize that your attitude and statements paint you as someone who is prejudiced exhibiting stereotyping of a most obnoxious nature?

BTW.....perhaps you should learn the meaning of the word racist. I'll give you a hint. It is NOT an action.
Bahahahaha!
People do act upon it.

The perfect example????

Bahahahaha!
People do act upon it.
Not to bright, are you?

The act upon their beliefs of racism in such a way as to provide programs to help them survive a world they are unable to deal with because of their inferiority. Like affirmative action.

When they act out their hatred, its called prejudice.

What a fucking moron.

Obama! Obama! He is the reason people are racist! Obama! Obama! He done killed my best huntin dog! Obama! Obama! He stole my chewin tobaccy! Obama! Obama! He done ruined ma country! Obama! Obama! Obama!

The perfect example????

Bahahahaha!
People do act upon it.
Not to bright, are you?

The act upon their beliefs of racism in such a way as to provide programs to help them survive a world they are unable to deal with because of their inferiority. Like affirmative action.

What a fucking moron.
They are one and the same.

The perfect example????

Bahahahaha!
People do act upon it.
Not to bright, are you?

What a fucking moron.
They are not.

The perfect example????

Bahahahaha!
People do act upon it.
Not to bright, are you?

What a fucking moron.
They are not.
I know you are but what am I! ?

Forum List

Back