Obama to US states: You will take Syrian refugees and you'll like it!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC : Obama admin says states lack authority to block refugees

What a great leader we have. Floods of Syrians wanting to come here....among their midst scattered military aged males who may or may not be affiliated with ISIS. Half the states saying hell no. And Obama basically says "You'll take them and you'll like it assholes, Allah Akbar!!!"

But don't worry. Its thr most "intensive vetting" available! They will be vetted. We'll ask them a bunch of questions. And make them pinky swear they aren't ISIS.

AND I hear Obama himself is going to interview the military aged male refugees....make them swear allegiance to the US and DENY ISIS....then make them slap a "triple stamp, no erasees" on it....

hmmm interesting so according to the article "Wyoming does not have a refugee resettlement program." I'm curious what that means for this situation.

hmmm interesting so according to the article "Wyoming does not have a refugee resettlement program." I'm curious what that means for this situation.

It means they're gonna get Syrians shoved in their asses courtesy of Obama. Whether they like it or not.

I meant the Wyoming thing, so apparently a state has to apply for being a Refugee destination and the Fed approves their refugee plan and their incoming facilities and stuff. It seems Wyoming had a bit of a run at trying to get a refugee program going last year, brought about by a teacher who was a refugee himself, but the state apparently wasn't exactly behind the idea even then. So basically... Obama can't put refugee's in Wyoming because they don't meet the guidelines for it, although from reading the 2014 commentary on the articles I read, I'm not sure they want to - lots of dislike for the refugee idea it seems; and especially the costs of it - one site said the estimated price tag would be $6.7billion.

What a great leader we have. Floods of Syrians wanting to come here....among their midst scattered military aged males who may or may not be affiliated with ISIS. Half the states saying hell no. And Obama basically says "You'll take them and you'll like it assholes, Allah Akbar!!!"

But don't worry. Its thr most "intensive vetting" available! They will be vetted. We'll ask them a bunch of questions. And make them pinky swear they aren't ISIS.

AND I hear Obama himself is going to interview the military aged male refugees....make them swear allegiance to the US and DENY ISIS....then make them slap a "triple stamp, no erasees" on it....

I thought that if you own a whole lot of guns nobody can hurt you but still you`re afraid of a bunch of women and orphans that are running away from ISIS. I don`t know what we can do for you here in what was once called the Home Of The Brave.

Why don't you and the rest of the fools here get with reality??? There's not one fuckin state in this country that don't ALREADY HAVE MUSLIM REFUGEES IN THEM, NOT ONE. And believe it or not, there are countless syrian refugees among them. It takes 2 years to vet these people, the US is being overly cautious on who they will and will not allow in...unlike our attempts on hispanics who come and go at will. If this refugee crisis has done anything positive, its made us rethink our borders and perhaps do something about closing them, because if the truth be told, any terrorist that really wanted to come to this fucked up country, could do it at anytime via Mexico!!

Why don't you and the rest of the fools here get with reality??? There's not one fuckin state in this country that don't ALREADY HAVE MUSLIM REFUGEES IN THEM, NOT ONE. And believe it or not, there are countless syrian refugees among them. It takes 2 years to vet these people, the US is being overly cautious on who they will and will not allow in...unlike our attempts on hispanics who come and go at will. If this refugee crisis has done anything positive, its made us rethink our borders and perhaps do something about closing them, because if the truth be told, any terrorist that really wanted to come to this fucked up country, could do it at anytime via Mexico!!

Excellent point about the border...it's time it closed. You know...no single factor has damaged black unemployment like Hispanic illegal immigration?? They've taken tens of thousands...if not millions....of jobs that once we're solid money earners for lower class black citizens, as well as lower class white ones too. Democrats don't give a fuck though. They want the Hispanic votes and want poor blacks to stay dependent on government. Very sick ideology those Dems have.

Forum List

Back