Obama To Troops: After 13 Years in Afghanistan ‘We Are Safer’

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
KANEOHE BAY, Hawaii – President Obama said the United States is safer after 13 years of war in Afghanistan and he added that the Asian nation will no longer be the source of terrorist attacks, as American forces continue to withdraw to a far smaller force.

“Next week, we will be ending our combat mission in Afghanistan,” Obama said.

Obama to troops After 13 years in Afghanistan 8216 we are safer 8217 - The Washington Post

Fact: If Obama mouth is moving he's lying !

Should he have told them that they`re wasting their time and lives? What would president PGreen tell them?

Should he have told them that they`re wasting their time and lives? What would president PGreen tell them?

the Truth for a change. This is why his approvals with the military is in the gutter. they know he LIES and call's them, Corpse-men

We need to pray for our own safety under this man. look at the riots, looting, protesting, going on around you.

That`s a non answer Stephanie. I want to hear what the boy would have told the troops.

KANEOHE BAY, Hawaii – President Obama said the United States is safer after 13 years of war in Afghanistan and he added that the Asian nation will no longer be the source of terrorist attacks, as American forces continue to withdraw to a far smaller force.

Obama to troops After 13 years in Afghanistan 8216 we are safer 8217 - The Washington Post

Now the troops can be used to clean up the trash the "I can't breathe" protester morons leave behind.

Now the troops can be used to clean up the trash the "I can't breathe" protester morons leave behind.

That's pretty much what Obama sees them as and they KNOW it

Oh I saw numerous reports of the amazingly warm welcome they gave him!

No pictures though and I'm certain they filtered out the DIs letting it be known they would give him a bit "Hooorah". [He hasn't the faintest idea what that REALLY means :rolleyes: ]

I've reached the point where crap like this no longer surprises me. It's why I've come to ignore his every word!]

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back