Obama, the media, and Democrap leaders: MIA Traitors.

The entire country knew this was an ISIS / Islamic terror attack from day one. <snip>

Link?

Guess not. You want to throw a tantrum because rational minds don't fall in with your assssss-umptions.

Have fun wit dat.

Dismissed. :eusa_hand:

And PS -- when has DAESH ever operated with a team of ........... two people?

They could be radicalized without actual direction from ISIS dufus. It's called sudden jihad syndrome. Happened many times before.

They could be yes.
Unless they're acting under orders, that's on them -- the perps.

Far as I know we still aren't clear on the motive anyway. So it cannot be called a "DAESH/Isamic terror attack" --- which is already two separate things -- if DAESH itself didn't know it was going down.

And the original point stands, NO, the whole country "knew" no such thing. Your projection of your own assssssssssssss-umptions onto "the whole country" is the same fantasy that begets this desperate insistence that somehow this affects next year's election.

The entire country knew this was an ISIS / Islamic terror attack from day one. <snip>

Link?

Guess not. You want to throw a tantrum because rational minds don't fall in with your assssss-umptions.

Have fun wit dat.

They could be radicalized without actual direction from ISIS dufus. It's called sudden jihad syndrome. Happened many times before.

They could be yes.

Far as I know we still aren't clear on the motive anyway. So it cannot be called a "DAESH/Isamic terror attack" --- which is already two separate things -- if DAESH itself didn't know it was going down.

And the original point stands, NO, the whole country "knew" no such thing. Your projection of your own assssssssssssss-umptions onto "the whole country" is the same fantasy that begets this desperate insistence that somehow this affects next year's election.

As soon as it came out that it was multiple shooters, they were wearing military gear, bulletproof vests, had high powered rifles, had bombs on them, and more bombs and ammo were found at other locations, most Americans knew we are dealing with a Paris style Islamist attack. I certainly did. It had all the hallmarks of an Islamist terror attack. I even predicted it over 24 hours before the names of the shooters were announced.

The entire country knew this was an ISIS / Islamic terror attack from day one. Our MIA president and liberal media went out of their way to create doubt and make it into a mass shooting / gun control matter. When it came out they were Muslims, the president and leftist media went out of their way to portray it as workplace violence. And their last stand yesterday was that it could be a "hybrid" of both, even though there was absolutely no evidence of any problems at work. But there were enough bombs and ammo found to kill hundreds if not thousands in a Paris style attack.

Thankfully, this morning, our strong leaders Hillary and Obama came out on national TV and clarified the matter in a press statement, by declaring that it was all because of an anti Islam YouTube video, and that they will "get the guy who made that horrible video."
A terrorist shooting that only kills your coworkers? Yes, how unreasonable of them not to just find the first three Muslims on the street and hang them from the nearest lampposts.

Right, so the bomb making factory, all the pipe bombs, bullet proof vests, go pro cameras, and all those guns and ammo were just to kill their coworkers in that onetime event. Sure sure.
Oh, I agree that they were, indeed, terrorists. And that kind of arsenal should have tipped someone off. Now, how many of these rightwing fruitloops have the same kinds of arsenals?

I would hardly call what he had an arsenal.

Link?

Have fun wit dat.

They could be yes.

As soon as it came out that it was multiple shooters, they were wearing military gear, bulletproof vests, had high powered rifles, had bombs on them, and more bombs and ammo were found at other locations, most Americans knew we are dealing with a Paris style Islamist attack. I certainly did. It had all the hallmarks of an Islamist terror attack. I even predicted it over 24 hours before the names of the shooters were announced.

Telepathy is a great invention. Maybe someday somebody will invent it.

Might we trouble you for a definition of the term "Islamist style attack"? And what would be really helpful is a distinction on how it differs from a "Christianist style attack". Or for that matter a "Judaism style attack", a "Shintoist style attack" or even, gods forbid, a "political movement style attack".

Link?

Have fun wit dat.

They could be yes.

She swore allegiance to ISIS. It's an ISIS inspired attack, and whether or not it's directed by ISIS is to be determined. These are all statement of facts so far, according to the FBI. Therefore it's an Islamic terrorist attack, no assssssssssumption.

Link?

Have fun wit dat.

They could be yes.

Might we trouble you for a definition of the term "Islamist style attack"? And what would be really helpful is a distinction on how it differs from a "Christianist style attack". Or for that matter a "Judaism style attack", a "Shintoist style attack" or even, gods forbid, a "political movement style attack".

Islamist soft target style attack: multiple perpetrators, bullet proof vests, military attire and precision tactics, bombs, semi automatic \ high powered rifles, some sort of declaration or political statement that its for Allah / Islam / Muhammed / "oppressed Muslims" in general, and a desire to die as a martyr.

All the qualifiers checked with these guys.

Link?

Have fun wit dat.

They could be yes.

She swore allegiance to ISIS. It's an ISIS inspired attack, and whether or not it's directed by ISIS is to be determined. These are all statement of facts so far, according to the FBI. Therefore it's an Islamic terrorist attack, no assssssssssumption.

Then you're conceding that your original statement above:
The entire country knew this was an ISIS / Islamic terror attack from day one.

-- was bullshit.

I already noted that. Try to keep up.

Link?

Have fun wit dat.

They could be yes.

Islamist soft target style attack: multiple perpetrators, bullet proof vests, military attire and precision tactics, bombs, semi automatic \ high powered rifles, some sort of declaration or political statement that its for Allah / Islam / Muhammed / "oppressed Muslims" in general, and a desire to die as a martyr.

All the qualifiers checked with these guys.

Ah, so the only difference between "Islamist style" on one hand and Robert Dear, Scott Roeder, Eric Rudolph, Shelley Shannon, Paul Jennings Hill, Michael Griffin, Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Joseph Grace, Reverend Edward Markley, Reverend John Earl, Clayton Waagner, the entities that encouraged them to their violence from the ACLA to the "Army of God" to "Rescue America", along with scores of perps that were never caught on the other, is how they spell the name of "God".

Thanks for clearing that up.

Link?

Have fun wit dat.

They could be yes.

-- was bullshit.

After Paris? Oh please, San Bernadino was a photocopy of Paris in almost every way. That's what Americans saw, that we are under attack.

Link?

Have fun wit dat.

They could be yes.

-- was bullshit.

After Paris? Oh please, San Bernadino was a photocopy of Paris in almost every way. That's what Americans saw, that we are under attack.

Yuh huh....

So you interviewed "Americans" to come up with that, didja? Impressive.

And how long did that take?

Forum List

Back