Obama..The CryBaby President

The republicans have been crying since they lost in 2008....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

329.gif
329.gif
329.gif
329.gif
329.gif
329.gif

Thanks for the laugh

I just don't believe this country can handle 4 more years of this whiny, crybaby President.

Sheesh.. almost 4 years and he's still blaming Bush or someone else for his pathetic results.

So in your expert opinion, how fast, specifically, should the recovery have taken after Bush left office?

Coming from the GOP that blames...

The BLS
The Media
The Pollsters
The Moderator

when their candidate's campaign falters this whole "crybaby" thing fits the GOP just right. Funny; I don't see many here who support Governor Romney saying that he should take responsibility for his gaffes, flubs, convention...

Conservative Persecution Syndrome

Coming from the GOP that blames...

The BLS
The Media
The Pollsters
The Moderator

when their candidate's campaign falters this whole "crybaby" thing fits the GOP just right. Funny; I don't see many here who support Governor Romney saying that he should take responsibility for his gaffes, flubs, convention...

Conservative Persecution Syndrome

Well, it should be pointed out that the Romney campaign isn't making many of these allegations to the best of my knowledge. However, it is hard to find any Romney supporters here who haven't made one or all of the above allegations. Then to sit here and complain about Obama playing the blame game is really hypocritical.

Don't forget 3 1/2 years of mindless Pub obstruction, and fear mongering lies nonstop, dupes. See "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had 2 years of total control", or the hate and BS character assassination of my sig pp3. Thanks for the world depression. Assume the position.

tin_foil_hat.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back