Obama Tells US Troops No Terrorist Attack Perpetrated on US Soil During His Presidency

The left thinks calling a terrorist attack makes it something other than a terrorist attack.....of course they are still scratching their asses wondering why they have lost any power they had

The Left thinks it's Terrorism when someone disagrees with them.

Not baking a cake for a gay wedding is terrorism too

And don't forget not making flower arrangements!

I didn't want to mention that one, it makes me shudder that anyone could do something that humane as not make flower arrangements for a gay wedding, it's just unspeakable

It's just as bad as poking them with a Soft Cushion!

It's incredible. I'm a straight, white male and all I want is to be left alone by government. All these gays need to be served by straights to feel like human being, they need to be validated. Validation by government means nothing to me.

Not long ago, liberals would have just starved if no one fed them

You're a delusional American....thankfully you'll only "go off" on your boyfriend.
Delusional? You mean 10 black people worshiping in a church weren't shot by a white racist?Well then, how did they die?

What does that have to do with muslim terrorist?
These guys are saying Isis is behind isolated terrorist attacks. They are Isis inspired.

Before Orlando: A History of Modern Anti-LGBT Violence
The motivations behind attacks against LGBT people “have always been, and continue to be, [about] seemingly religious rhetoric”

They keep pretending to be morally superior by attempting to perpetrate the myth by using the phrase that "we don't kill our gays", when we know they do.

Still working on relevance ....
Because gays and other minorities don't count to right wingers.

That Milo guy is alright as are conservative minorities.
I just cant stand progressives no matter what the color.
Take you for example....

Forum List

Back