Obama Supporter Sues McCain, Palin

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Obama Supporter Sues McCain, Palin - NBC Action News KSHB-TV 41

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A metro grandmother is suing Republican presidential candidate John McCain, his running mate Sarah Palin, and his campaign manager for promoting hate speech.

The grandmother claims some statements made about Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama at an out-of-state rally terrify her as much as J-F-K's assassination.

"I know the secret service is on this case, but John McCain and Sarah Palin can stop some of this by a statement that they abhor these death threats and will not tolerate them," said Mary Kay Green, the plaintiff in the lawsuit.

It also brings back bad memories. Green says her father James F. Green managed campaigns for Robert Kennedy and President John F. Kennedy in Nebraska in the 60's. He is pictured here with JFK.

When assasins killed the Kennedys, it shattered her family. Green says eight days after Robert Kennedy's death, her father dropped dead because of grief.

"The same bullet killed my father," Green said. "It was profoundly tragic for my family."

Now THIS is quite the story. Here's hoping she wins.

Forum List

Back