Obama supporter says Obama is an elitist

CharlestonChad

Baller Deluxe
Jul 2, 2006
Charleston, SC
Of course he is an elitist. He regards himself as someone elite enough to lead this country. McCain and Clinton are too. Last time we elected a "regular guy" he fucked up Iraq, Afghanistan, Katrina, the economy, Education, and Immigration.

Bush was an elitist in terms of class and wealth, though not intellectually. Not even close on that count.

Of course he is an elitist. He regards himself as someone elite enough to lead this country. McCain and Clinton are too. Last time we elected a "regular guy" he fucked up Iraq, Afghanistan, Katrina, the economy, Education, and Immigration.

Last time we elected a "regular guy" he caught with his pants down in the Oval Office. both literally and figuratively.;)

Thinking you can run this country and represent the people does NOT require elitism.

Politicians PERIOD, regardless which side of the aisle they fall on need to quit thinking they are so damned smart they know what's best for us and LISTEN TO US.

You know ... "We, the People ..." ?

I never said that Gunny. You deliberately misinterpreted my post.

It would be more honest to respond to the points I raise than knocking down a straw person that you've imagined.

George H. W. Bush was president during Hurricane Andrew. FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency.

You guys still don't know what an "elitist" is.

An elitist thinks he's better than others and not accountable to those beneath him.

Bush isn't elitist. I don't believe I've ever heard anything from or about him that indicates he thinks he's above scrutiny, or he should be given a pass when it comes to doing things that would be wrong if anybody else did them.

Obama's an elitist in that he thinks he's "special".

Bush isn't elitist. I don't believe I've ever heard anything from or about him that indicates he thinks he's above scrutiny, or he should be given a pass when it comes to doing things that would be wrong if anybody else did them.

You're being sarcastic, right? He has constantly said he doesn't have to answer to congress or US on what he does. His little Yoo Guy wrote that he can abrogate any law or treaty he wants to. He admitted to breaking the FISA law on multiple occasions. His momma's comment about the people in the Superdome being better off is as elitist as it gets.

Shirely, you jest or are drinking.

Last time we elected a "regular guy" he caught with his pants down in the Oval Office. both literally and figuratively.;)

Thinking you can run this country and represent the people does NOT require elitism.

Politicians PERIOD, regardless which side of the aisle they fall on need to quit thinking they are so damned smart they know what's best for us and LISTEN TO US.

You know ... "We, the People ..." ?

Rhodes Scholars are "regular guys"?

And who cares if he got caught with his pants down? Better that than making absurd, poorly thought out decisions and then "staying the course"...

Me? I wish Bush had spent more time with his pants down and less time in the oval office pretending he could do the job.

I DON'T WANT A PRESIDENT WHO'S NOT THE SMARTEST GUY IN ANY ROOM HE WALKS INTO!!!!!!

Damn!

You're being sarcastic, right? He has constantly said he doesn't have to answer to congress or US on what he does. His little Yoo Guy wrote that he can abrogate any law or treaty he wants to. He admitted to breaking the FISA law on multiple occasions. His momma's comment about the people in the Superdome being better off is as elitist as it gets.

Comrade, I don’t how it worked in the Soviet Union, China or France, but here the President does not answer to the congress, but the people. It is called coequal branches of government. You are mostly likely used to a parliamentary system and want to change our system to it, but good Americans will fight you to the death for our system.

Rhodes Scholars are "regular guys"?

And who cares if he got caught with his pants down? Better that than making absurd, poorly thought out decisions and then "staying the course"...

Me? I wish Bush had spent more time with his pants down and less time in the oval office pretending he could do the job.

I DON'T WANT A PRESIDENT WHO'S NOT THE SMARTEST GUY IN ANY ROOM HE WALKS INTO!!!!!!

Damn!

Hitler was the smartest guy in any room he was in; the antichrist will look good in the beginning, like Hitler did. .

As Jon Stewart said, "Obama is running for a job, that if you do it right, they carve your head on the side of a mountain. I want a guy who is smarter that me as president."

As Jon Stewart said, "Obama is running for a job, that if you do it right, they carve your head on the side of a mountain. I want a guy who is smarter that me as president."

Liberal and Elite can be used in negative or positive ways. Obama is a very very smart man, well spoken, self made, constitutional scholar, family man, statesman, rational, etc. I love him!!!

He doesnt have to answer to Congress. He is the President. He runs a separate and equal branch of government.

As for answering to the people, he has. And they reelected him. Contrary to some opinions, the media does not represent the people.

well, that's not a very hard requirement to meet.

However, I have a feeling Jon Stewart does know how many states are in the country.

Forum List

Back