Obama suggests that our shitty job growth this month is a good thing

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Out to lunch...yep.
Let me tell you how sucky June was....bad.
For our business - worst month we have had since February 2009.
July has started out mediocre, but then July is never a good month in manufacturing.
Let me tell you - if August/September/October's critical earnings period does not happen - hello 10% unemployment, and that is using the rosy numbers Washington releases.
I hope not since 40% of my income is based on company profit.

Everything to this president is a good thing. When you repeat something enough times--the population starts to think it is so. :(

He'd likely call a 9 percent unemployment rate in Oct a good thing just to try to fool people into thinking that he's doing a good job. Seriously, you can't make this shit up.

I heard early on that these were some shitty numbers coming out today.
Was wondering how the left was gonna turn a crap sandwich into a gourmet meal.
Well we got the head chef standing tall and proud of the job he's doing.
I guess he has no choice at this point.
Even MSNBC the extended WH communications dept will finally have to start to tell the truth
about the failures of this administration.

Even MSNBC the extended WH communications dept will finally have to start to tell the truth

ah but don't forget, a Democrat is voting for more and more welfare entitlements. This liberal subversion of our democracy is not seen as treasonous or a conflict of interest.

So why would 23 million unemployed and a nation going down the tubes matter to those who have their welfare on the way down?

Since Republicans won't pass any of his policies, we get to see what the country looks like with Republicans in control.

So stop the fucking "whining" already. It's NOT a fine "whine".

ah but don't forget, a Democrat is voting for more and more welfare entitlements. This liberal subversion of our democracy is not seen as treasonous or a conflict of interest.

So why would 23 million unemployed and a nation going down the tubes matter to those who have their welfare on the way down?

Really? Link?

Really? Link?

a liberal needs a link to know that liberals vote for more and more welfare entitlements every chance they get??

Really? Link?

a liberal needs a link to know that liberals vote for more and more welfare entitlements every chance they get??

I know. And the worst part is most of those "entitlements" go to Republicans.

Really? Link?

A liberal, a progressive, an independent, all want proof of statements. Only right wingers, like you, ed, want people to believe tea party bumper sticker statements without any source of proof. That is because you are incapable of rational conversation. Just dogma, and of course, childish insults. Only other right wingers enjoy your type of rubbish.

Obama is correct. Our economy is bustling right along.......

compared to Zimbabwe.
Or compared to the last republican president, who ended with job losses of over 750,000 per month. But then you probably did not notice.

Why don't you wise repubs suggest a method of decreasing unemployment that has ever worked in a bad economy? Or are you totally incapable?

compared to Zimbabwe.
Or compared to the last republican president, who ended with job losses of over 750,000 per month. But then you probably did not notice.

Why don't you wise repubs suggest a method of decreasing unemployment that has ever worked in a bad economy? Or are you totally incapable?

Remove people with you're logic from power would be a good start

compared to Zimbabwe.

Since your sentence makes no logical sense, I can only guess at what you are trying to say. A lesson in the kings english would be a good investment for you.

What I said is that right wingers do not deal with proof of the statements that they make. Your post seems to show the validity of that statement.

Since your sentence makes no logical sense, I can only guess at what you are trying to say. A lesson in the kings english would be a good investment for you.

What I said is that right wingers do not deal with proof of the statements that they make. Your post seems to show the validity of that statement.

No that is not what you said jackass. You said, and I quote "Why don't you wise repubs suggest a method of decreasing unemployment that has ever worked in a bad economy? Or are you totally incapable?"
Wise repugs did just that when they took over the house. Those ideas now reside in Harry Reids waste basket.

Now fuck off troll

Last edited:

No that is not what you said jackass. You said, and I quote "Why don't you wise repubs suggest a method of decreasing unemployment that has ever worked in a bad economy? Or are you totally incapable?"
Wise repugs did just that when they took over the house. Those ideas now reside in Harry Reids waste basket.

Now fuck off troll
Wow. You make my point. You are truly juvenile. Just resort to infintile insults when you are stuck.

And incapable of even understanding a statement. I said you can not name a repub policy that has ever helped unemployment in a bad economy. And of course, you did not, because you could not. Just made an accusation with no backing. Made my point. Can not name one, can you?

Now fuck off troll
Wow. You make my point. You are truly juvenile. Just resort to infintile insults when you are stuck.

And incapable of even understanding a statement. I said you can not name a repub policy that has ever helped unemployment in a bad economy. And of course, you did not, because you could not. Just made an accusation with no backing. Made my point. Can not name one, can you?

THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAID FUCKTARD. :fu:

I highlighted both to make it simple for you.

Forum List

Back