Obama suggests that our shitty job growth this month is a good thing

No that is not what you said jackass. You said, and I quote "Why don't you wise repubs suggest a method of decreasing unemployment that has ever worked in a bad economy? Or are you totally incapable?"
Wise repugs did just that when they took over the house. Those ideas now reside in Harry Reids waste basket.

Now fuck off troll
Wow. You make my point. You are truly juvenile. Just resort to infintile insults when you are stuck.

And incapable of even understanding a statement. I said you can not name a repub policy that has ever helped unemployment in a bad economy. And of course, you did not, because you could not. Just made an accusation with no backing. Made my point. Can not name one, can you?

THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAID FUCKTARD. :fu:

I highlighted both to make it simple for you.
So, you can highlight. So can I. hy don't you wise repubs suggest a method of decreasing unemployment that has ever worked in a bad economy? Or are you totally incapable?"
And all you could do is make some non specific comment about how "those ideas now reside in Harry Reids waste basket"

So, you have no proof of anything, just dogma. And you are totally incapable of showing any repub idea that had ever helped unemployment in a bad economy. Which was exactly what I was sure of. No ideas, just dogma. And childish tantrums. Really makes you mad when you can not find a single repub idea that has ever worked to decrease unemployment, doesn't it, tool.

Wow. You make my point. You are truly juvenile. Just resort to infintile insults when you are stuck.

And incapable of even understanding a statement. I said you can not name a repub policy that has ever helped unemployment in a bad economy. And of course, you did not, because you could not. Just made an accusation with no backing. Made my point. Can not name one, can you?

So, you can highlight. So can I. hy don't you wise repubs suggest a method of decreasing unemployment that has ever worked in a bad economy? Or are you totally incapable?"
And all you could do is make some non specific comment about how "those ideas now reside in Harry Reids waste basket"

So, you have no proof of anything, just dogma. And you are totally incapable of showing any repub idea that had ever helped unemployment in a bad economy. Which was exactly what I was sure of. No ideas, just dogma. And childish tantrums. Really makes you mad when you can not find a single repub idea that has ever worked to decrease unemployment, doesn't it, tool.

Look dumbass, are you so spoonfed your talking points that you dont even understand the use of Google? Try looking for yourself for once instead of having to be told what to think. This will be the only time I do your research for you, now fuck off and enjoy your reading.

The House Republican Plan for America's Job Creators - GOP.gov

http://www.gop.gov/resources/library/documents/jobs/theplan.pdf

Look dumbass, are you so spoonfed your talking points that you dont even understand the use of Google? Try looking for yourself for once instead of having to be told what to think. This will be the only time I do your research for you, now fuck off and enjoy your reading.

http://www.gop.gov/resources/library/documents/jobs/theplan.pdf

As I suspected, tool. Good idea, send some links and get out before you look more like a moron. You suggest that I am spouting spoon fed ideas, and then give me three links to the republican web site. I have NEVER used the dem web site for research.
None of these great ideas from the repub plan ever did anything about the problem that we are all faced with, unemployment. If so, show me when they did. As I said, you can not, because they have never done so.
Go back to your dream world, tool. You are not worth bothering with. Totally irrelevant. The CBO has already passed judgement on these great repub plans. And the results were not good.

And, try to get some understanding of the kings English. You may be able to understand something at that point. And maybe even understand how to have verbal discourse with someone with whom you disagree without having to resort to infantile insults and name calling.

As opposed to your strenuous research, here are a couple of non republican or democrat sources for what I am saying:

CHART OF THE DAY: CBO Says Dem Plans Create More Jobs | TPMDC

CBO analysis: Deregulation won't spur major job growth - Los Angeles Times

For you, grandpa, you should probably stay with what you want to believe. Boehner has a web site...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back