Obama Spokesperson Claims Straight Couples Are Ruining Marriage

Well at least Rosen is only being accused of being a Obama spokesperson..Rush is always accused of being the LEADER of the Republican party..

and Rosen is deeply connected to the Obama white house..that is just a fact

Typical "yeah but" response. Glad to see you too can recognize the lie.

Rosen is not a spokesperson for President Obama.

Mudwhistle lied. Again.

why does it bother you so much? she fits right in and pretty much says what a lot of liberals think..:lol:

It's a liars' response. Attack the messenger when you can't attack the msg.

Why the need to lie in the thread title? Hillary Rosen works for CNN, not the President.

It also seems a bit of a stretch to claim she is saying that straight couples are ruining marriage. She pointed out a FACT that divorce is doing more to "ruin" marriage than gay couples wanting to be part of it are.

I'm sure the next thing that they'll say is I shouldn't point fingers.

Well, I'm simply pointing out their finger-pointing.

So when does this defense kick in......as soon as they get done pointing fingers, or is this simply a stupid comment meant to solicit a response?

I think this is the way this Administration thinks. They're just trying to be more forthcoming with their opinions.

'Hate' is now the SOP of Democrats. Anyone who disagrees with them is demonized. Frankly, it's laughable... and pathetic.

Karl Rove started a pretty fashionable trend. Demonize with truthiness.

Yup.....honesty is a terrible weapon when used against a liar.

yea ok 200million a day egypt trip. :eusa_liar:

you're a fuggin herb. sad part is, you dont know you lie, you just take marching orders no questions asked.

who cares what Rosen has to say anyway?

who made her a EXPERT on what is destroying marriage.

Her fifteen should of been up a long time ago..

who cares what Rosen has to say anyway?

who made her a EXPERT on what is destroying marriage.

Her fifteen should of been up a long time ago..

I'd have to agree.

But anyways, I contend that intelligence is destroying Marriage.

As technology increases, 1st time marriages and marriages that stay together decrease. This has been the trend for the last 100 years, Marriage on a decrease, and in about 100 more Marriage won't even be close to normal.

Why the need to lie in the thread title? Hillary Rosen works for CNN, not the President.

It also seems a bit of a stretch to claim she is saying that straight couples are ruining marriage. She pointed out a FACT that divorce is doing more to "ruin" marriage than gay couples wanting to be part of it are.

It was proved long ago she worked indirectly for Obama. That is not even up for discussion.

The other point you made is based on something that can't be proved. If you don't have enough data to prove it all you're making is an assumption.

Until same-sex marriage becomes universally legal only then can you prove it or disprove it.....not until.

Okay......if you say so.

Guess we have to go back and prove it again because some folks refuse to face the truth.

I'm sorry, you asked a question:

"Is this the new normal?"

Yes it is. Whenever you post something about Obama, you often lie. As you just did.

Prove it.

I can prove I'm not. It was proved weeks ago.

Hilary Rosen is working as an Obama spokesperson. She works with other Obama Administration media people. Her comment about Ann Romney was merely a blip. She's back at it like it never happened. She was on the panel on "Meet The Press" a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to smooth over her image, but she represents Obama on the morning talk-shows and other programs.

Your lie, you prove it. Show us the employment certificate.

Hilary Rosen does not work for the Obama Administration or the Obama Campaign. Persons with the same general goals can be lumped together but they cannot be lied about in the way you're attempting, again, to do.

In no way does she represent the Obama campaign. None whatsoever. Stop lying.

Well at least Rosen is only being accused of being a Obama spokesperson..Rush is always accused of being the LEADER of the Republican party..

and Rosen is deeply connected to the Obama white house..that is just a fact

Mudwhistle lied. Again.

why does it bother you so much? she fits right in and pretty much says what a lot of liberals think..:lol:

You fit right in and say what a lot of conservatives think. Remember back when you claimed he was born in Kenya a few weeks ago. Can we assume Romney is a birther going only by your obvious racism?

I'm sorry, you asked a question:

"Is this the new normal?"

Yes it is. Whenever you post something about Obama, you often lie. As you just did.

Prove it.

Hilary Rosen is working as an Obama spokesperson. She works with other Obama Administration media people. Her comment about Ann Romney was merely a blip. She's back at it like it never happened. She was on the panel on "Meet The Press" a couple of weeks ago in an attempt to smooth over her image, but she represents Obama on the morning talk-shows and other programs.

Hilary Rosen does not work for the Obama Administration or the Obama Campaign. Persons with the same general goals can be lumped together but they cannot be lied about in the way you're attempting, again, to do.

A remark about the high rate of divorce morphs into an entire campaign for the hate crowd!

Mudwhistle lied. Again.

It's a liars' response. Attack the messenger when you can't attack the msg.

I attacked the message. She does not work for the Obama campaign/administration.
I did not attack the messenger (you). Just told the truth. You lied. Knowingly.

'Hate' is now the SOP of Democrats. Anyone who disagrees with them is demonized. Frankly, it's laughable... and pathetic.

Karl Rove started a pretty fashionable trend. Demonize with truthiness.

Yup.....honesty is a terrible weapon when used against a liar.

Which is what I did and why you are bent out of shape here and why you had to run away from your comments about the President authorizing the killing Bin Laden. You ran so hard from that, you even went conspiracy theorist claiming it didn't happen. Remember that?

It was proved long ago she worked indirectly for Obama. That is not even up for discussion.

The other point you made is based on something that can't be proved. If you don't have enough data to prove it all you're making is an assumption.

Until same-sex marriage becomes universally legal only then can you prove it or disprove it.....not until.

Now it is "indirectly". Wow..3 pages and you're already running from your claim. You're such a pussy.

Mudwhistle lied. Again.

You fit right in and say what a lot of conservatives think. Remember back when you claimed he was born in Kenya a few weeks ago. Can we assume Romney is a birther going only by your obvious racism?

Now you're a LIAR...I have never said I thought Obama was BORN in Kenya..but go ahead with your lies

Prove it.

A remark about the high rate of divorce morphs into an entire campaign for the hate crowd!

She's milking her celebrity plain and simple. But her views are not necessarily that of the Obama administration. Hell, even noted racist Stephanie is leaving Mudwhistle out on the limb by his own grotesque self and it's only been 3 pages. Usually they abandon him well later.

Forum List

Back