Obama spending like a drunken, coked up moron

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
24editorial_graph2-popup-thumb-560x622-58477.gif

Look at him spend all that money on shit that George Bush and conservatives though was perfectly fine during the Bush years.

I am so sick on the CONZ on here whining about Obama's spending when Obama's biggest chunk of spending that wasn't dictated by the commitments made by his predecessor was actually SPENT ON AMERICANS!

So conservatives, please continue to show your WOEFUL LEVEL OF IGNORANCE AND INCOMPETENCE by including Bush's spending commitments in what you claim Obama is spending.

I mean it's not like you're taking RESPONSIBILITY and ownership for the cost of the war in Iraq, are you?

You're NOT saying that Obama spent $700 billion on stimulus for Americans while Bush's decision to invade cost us at LEAST that much in the same year are you?

If you have to BLATANTLY LIE to get people to vote for you, then you deserve the ass-kicking you're about to receive.

24editorial_graph2-popup-thumb-560x622-58477.gif

Look at him spend all that money on shit that George Bush and conservatives though was perfectly fine during the Bush years.

I am so sick on the CONZ on here whining about Obama's spending when Obama's biggest chunk of spending that wasn't dictated by the commitments made by his predecessor was actually SPENT ON AMERICANS!

So conservatives, please continue to show your WOEFUL LEVEL OF IGNORANCE AND INCOMPETENCE by including Bush's spending commitments in what you claim Obama is spending.

I mean it's not like you're taking RESPONSIBILITY and ownership for the cost of the war in Iraq, are you?

You're NOT saying that Obama spent $700 billion on stimulus for Americans while Bush's decision to invade cost us at LEAST that much in the same year are you?

If you have to BLATANTLY LIE to get people to vote for you, then you deserve the ass-kicking you're about to receive.

To be fair, Bush and the GOP spending TRILLIONS of dollars on military and defense contractors, sort of is spending it on Americans, since almost all of the weaponry used by the US military is made by Americans...

• Banned
You'd be AMAZED at how many printed circuit boards for military equipment is made by China.

There should be a requirement for US defense contractors to use only US made parts. Unless you think the U.S. being able to build missiles and planes should be dependent upon the people we are most likely to use them on.

Forum List

Back