Obama Speaks to Europe

If you can't see how much better off we are with an intelligent, well spoken president, then I feel sorry for you.

being well spoken is important

doing the right thing is not

right Chris ?

Absolutely.

Re-regulate the markets, get the fuck out of Iraq, promote clean energy, restore our relationship with the Western democracies, close Gitmo, push the Muslim countries with a diplomatic offensive, etc....

It's all good.

So when the fuck does he really intend to get out of Iraq? Or do something about clean energy aside from promote it? Or instill more than a "wait and see" feeling from the "Western democracies"? Or make a decision regarding the prisoners who are in Gitmo? Or tell us how his "moderate Taliban" diplomatic offensive is going to work?
Obama's 'Moderate Taliban' Plan A Recipe For Disaster: Experts

Moderate Taliban leader warns Barack Obama's plan will make Afghanistan worse - Telegraph

America is finally on the right track again, now that Bush the Lesser is gone.

Bush almost destroyed America.

There wouldn't be a US if left to fuckwits like you. Do you remain on US soil solely to represent "the Enemy Within," or what?

Feel free to exercise your right to leave. Go someplace better. You and your ilk would not be missed.

But no, pussies like you never do. You just stay here and whine, and continue trying to destroy every principle this nation was founded on. You're such an in-denial hypocrite, you spit in the face of the very freedom that allows you to whine out loud.

Your boy has done more to "destroy America" in less than 3 months than Bush even came close to 8 years.

I'm a pretty laid back person, most of the time. However, Chris actually makes me want to hit him. :lol:

I could care less.

If you can't see how much better off we are with an intelligent, well spoken president, then I feel sorry for you.

Feel sorry for yourself, pansy. When everything does eventually go to shit, weak-ass bitches like you will be the first to go. There won't be any societal structure, law, and/or strong people to protect you while you post, cowering behind your sofa.

right Chris ?

Absolutely.

Re-regulate the markets, get the fuck out of Iraq, promote clean energy, restore our relationship with the Western democracies, close Gitmo, push the Muslim countries with a diplomatic offensive, etc....

It's all good.

In other words, you have no clue what "right" is. Because you are incapable of taking care of yourself, you want to shove a nanny state down everyone's throats. Guess it irks you everytime you walk outside and see someone stronger than you thinking for him/herself, huh? Feel emasculated do you?

You have EVERY right to feel that way, puss.

You disgust me. You'd give away what better men and women than you have fought and died to protect simply because you don't have enough spine to stand up and be a man.

Why don't you guys just form a new party to better represent your interests and world-view??

I propose the UNAPA... a nice catchy acronym for the Ultra-Nationalist Autarkic Party of America.

So it can compete with the old party you already have representing your interests in world-view? You might want to change that name though. The Democratic party currently represents anything BUT democracy.

Absolutely.

It's all good.

I'm only going to point out one thing here, because it relates to the way Obama thinks. I would be all for working diplomatically with Muslim countries, if they would work with us. The problem is, people such as yourself see dimplomacy as the answer to everything. The problem with diplomacy is that it takes a bit of compromise from both sides. When we talk about diplomacy with Muslim governments, what we are talking about is discussing how we can change to better understand them, not the reverse. They won't and don't budge on the way they see things, therefore diplomacy is a pipe dream. At the same time, that does not mean we necessarily need to be at war with them, but we better understand that we do not have any like fundamental interests with them other than we want to purchase their oil if they happen to be an oil producing country. Thinking otherwise will only make us weaker in their eyes. And this gets back to the problem of Obama wanting to please everyone all the time. You can't be an effective leader and make everyone happy.

There are one billion Muslims in the world.

You can't solve the problem of Muslim extremism without their help.

Guess you missed that part where they aren't helping, huh? :cuckoo:

right Chris ?

Absolutely.

It's all good.

I'm only going to point out one thing here, because it relates to the way Obama thinks. I would be all for working diplomatically with Muslim countries, if they would work with us. The problem is, people such as yourself see dimplomacy as the answer to everything. The problem with diplomacy is that it takes a bit of compromise from both sides. When we talk about diplomacy with Muslim governments, what we are talking about is discussing how we can change to better understand them, not the reverse. They won't and don't budge on the way they see things, therefore diplomacy is a pipe dream. At the same time, that does not mean we necessarily need to be at war with them, but we better understand that we do not have any like fundamental interests with them other than we want to purchase their oil if they happen to be an oil producing country. Thinking otherwise will only make us weaker in their eyes. And this gets back to the problem of Obama wanting to please everyone all the time. You can't be an effective leader and make everyone happy.

You've just demonstrated the problem with being nationalistic.

There is actually nothing wrong with our "chang[ing] to better suit them."

From where do you get the idea that the U.S. is perfect?

And you have no idea whether or not "they won't and don't budge on the way they see things."

Remember, it's never been tried. They've never had the chance to "budge."

Bush spent all his alleged "capital" calling them out.

How else did you expect them to react to being dissed?

Last America was on this track was under Carter, so being a bunch of pandering pussies is the right track according to you ?

You are the pussy, whinning about Jimmy Carter!

Oh, nice comeback, pansy. You forgot "I'm rubber you're glue ...."

Loser. Go give away something that's yours to give, asswipe. Shouldn't be that difficult for you. You gave your balls away long before you ever got here.

Absolutely.

It's all good.

And you have no idea whether or not "they won't and don't budge on the way they see things."

Yeah, there IS something wrong with changing our nation to cowtow to other nations, and it has nothing to do with believing the US is perfect. The latter's a strawman.

We didn't get where we are by accident and it damned-sure wasn't following anyone else's lead.

Last America was on this track was under Carter, so being a bunch of pandering pussies is the right track according to you ?

Loser. Go give away something that's yours to give, asswipe. Shouldn't be that difficult for you. You gave your balls away long before you ever got here.

Kee-rist. That was the lamest response of them all. Surely, if you're going to dis someone, you go them one better than resorting to "pansy," "loser," and "asswipe."

Yeah, there IS something wrong with changing our nation to cowtow to other nations, and it has nothing to do with believing the US is perfect. The latter's a strawman.

We didn't get where we are by accident and it damned-sure wasn't following anyone else's lead.

LOL! "Where we are"?! You mean, in debt to Asia? Involved in wars of choice on two fronts? Double-digit unemployment? Falling dollar?

There wouldn't be a US if left to fuckwits like you. Do you remain on US soil solely to represent "the Enemy Within," or what?

Feel free to exercise your right to leave. Go someplace better. You and your ilk would not be missed.

But no, pussies like you never do. You just stay here and whine, and continue trying to destroy every principle this nation was founded on. You're such an in-denial hypocrite, you spit in the face of the very freedom that allows you to whine out loud.

Your boy has done more to "destroy America" in less than 3 months than Bush even came close to 8 years.

On what principles do you think our nation was founded?

Kee-rist. That was the lamest response of them all. Surely, if you're going to dis someone, you go them one better than resorting to "pansy," "loser," and "asswipe."

I can do a LOT better. I'm trying to be polite. I suggest you not set yourself up to finding out.

LOL! "Where we are"?! You mean, in debt to Asia? Involved in wars of choice on two fronts? Double-digit unemployment? Falling dollar?

Surely you can do better? If you leftwingers would get your meddling fingers out of everything using the exact same spending behavior to try and buy our way out of a mess that type behavior caused, we can take care of ourselves.

On what principles do you think our nation was founded?

Well, I see I have one again latched onto the intellectually dishonest word twister. Try googling the US Constitution and/or the Declaration of Independence. It's stated pretty clearly. I really don't have time nor the desire to educate you on something they teach in school for free. If you pay attention.

Obama Speaks to Europe

As I listened over the past two days to our new president, as he addressed European's and the world, while standing on foreign ground, I felt pity for him. To be a black man elected president of this great land and still be biter and shameful of his nation.

Thankfully though I do not have to accept that this man speaks for me or represents me in any way. As he stood on a continent where many Brave American Graves lay, how could he not speak to what our nation has given to Europe over the past 100 years? Instead, he expressed his shame and remorse for our actions.

Well Mr. Obama, speak for yourself, because this American no longer accepts you as my president. I revoke and repute you. I will from this day forward exercise my right of speech and display and I will renounce you openly, verbally and through visual protest.

You sir do not the respect, love and hold gratitude in your heart to be president of this great land.

You might as well have sent Rev. Wright to the conference. Ah but one thing is for sure, you did listen while attending his services and he taught you well.

Be careful Mr. Obama, your political chickens may be coming home to roost soon than one might imagine!

Some specific quotes to exemplify what he said that so pissed you off might help to support your rant.

Basically as it stands now your post says nothing except that you dislike Obama.

Okay, no probelm with that, but telling us exactly what he siad that prompted this rant might be nice.

Forum List

Back