Obama signs immigration bill. Republicans fall all over themselves looking for flaws

Has anyone noticed?

Conservatives accused liberals of putting party before country, oh maybe a year ago or so, now the liberals are using that.

Conservatives accuse the liberals of pissing on the constitution, now the liberals are using that.

It's tactics.

Steal their thunder and turn the tables.

Obama signs immigration bill. Republicans fall all over themselves looking for flaws.

go figure

---

I guess starting somewhere is just not good enough. The GOP only wants to see things fail in order to make Obama look bad and for the GOP to win seats.

how pathetic is that?

Obama signs $600M border security bill into law

Republicans, including Arizona Sen. John McCain, say...it falls short...

$600 Million? Barely over a half billion dollars. Yet he'll give $26 BILLION to increase teachers pensions.

What a fucking joke. :eusa_hand:

Hi Dante:

Obama signs immigration bill. Republicans fall all over themselves looking for flaws.

go figure

Barry signed NO "Immigration Bill." The Open Border Lobby idiots around here like to toss everything into their "Immigration" Disinformation, when actually the Topic is something else entirely. Let's look at the OP article:

(AP) – Aug 13, 2010
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama has signed into law a $600 million border security that will put more agents and equipment along the Mexican border.
There is nothing here about "Immigration" at all. Barry (America's #1 Illegal Alien Foreign National) signed a border security bill that does NOTHING to stop one unscrupulous American Employer from HIRING any goddamned ILLEGAL Alien from their 20-Million-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool. You can put 100,000 new border agents at the border, but that does NOTHING if 20 Million goddamned Illegal Aliens are strutting around loose EVERYWHERE doing whatever they please.

We do NOT need any new border agents on the border!!!! We do need ENFORCEMENT of our perfectly good Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws ... AT ... THE ... WORKPLACE. We must stop all of the Illegal Activity with those 'hiring' the Illegal Aliens and they will find their own way back home, when nobody will HIRE them.

Obama signed the bill in the Oval Office Friday alongside Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano. The measure will fund the hiring of 1,000 new Border Patrol agents to be deployed at critical areas along the border, as well as more Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents. It also provides for new communications equipment and greater use of unmanned surveillance drones.
No sir. Janet Napolitano should be FIRED as soon as possible for failing to ENFORCE Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws that allow 20 Million of 'her' Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE.

Some Republicans, including Arizona Sen. John McCain, say that while the legislation is a start, it falls short by not dramatically increasing the number of cutoms inspectors along the border and not funding a program that charges illegal immigrants with a low-level crime.
Open Border Lobby McCain is part of the problem!!! Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are already criminals, according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (Wiki) that gave Illegal Amnesty to more than a million Illegal Aliens. The idiots in our corrupt congress gave away Illegal Amnesty to all of those Illegal Aliens and THEN sat back while 20,000,000 more crossed the border into the USA and continued to steal JOBS and identities from American Workers. Charging Illegal Aliens is of no use to anyone. Start charging those 'hiring' the Illegal Aliens with crimes and nobody will hire them. We already have very good Immigration and Employment Laws, but NOBODY is enforcing them ...

I guess starting somewhere is just not good enough. The GOP only wants to see things fail in order to make Obama look bad and for the GOP to win seats.

how pathetic is that?

The Republicans are just as guilty as the Democrats, so do not let Dante fool you! America is drowning in a sea of Illegal Alien Foreign National humanity and everyone in the corrupt Congress and the out-of-control Obama Administration is looking the other way; while trying to find a way to make everyone 'legal' ... Now THAT is disgusting ...

The border is no more secure today than when Senor Bushie was carrying the ball for the Open Border Lobby. If they put a bounty on Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around in Florida, I could be a millionaire in a week AND unemployed Floridians could get their jobs back ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Dante:

go figure

Barry signed NO "Immigration Bill." The Open Border Lobby idiots around here like to toss everything into their "Immigration" Disinformation, when actually the Topic is something else entirely. Let's look at the OP article:

(AP) – Aug 13, 2010
WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama has signed into law a $600 million border security that will put more agents and equipment along the Mexican border.
There is nothing here about "Immigration" at all. Barry (America's #1 Illegal Alien Foreign National) signed a border security bill that does NOTHING to stop one unscrupulous American Employer from HIRING any goddamned ILLEGAL Alien from their 20-Million-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool. You can put 100,000 new border agents at the border, but that does NOTHING if 20 Million goddamned Illegal Aliens are strutting around loose EVERYWHERE doing whatever they please.

We do NOT need any new border agents on the border!!!! We do need ENFORCEMENT of our perfectly good Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws ... AT ... THE ... WORKPLACE. We must stop all of the Illegal Activity with those 'hiring' the Illegal Aliens and they will find their own way back home, when nobody will HIRE them.

No sir. Janet Napolitano should be FIRED as soon as possible for failing to ENFORCE Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws that allow 20 Million of 'her' Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE.

Some Republicans, including Arizona Sen. John McCain, say that while the legislation is a start, it falls short by not dramatically increasing the number of cutoms inspectors along the border and not funding a program that charges illegal immigrants with a low-level crime.
Open Border Lobby McCain is part of the problem!!! Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are already criminals, according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (Wiki) that gave Illegal Amnesty to more than a million Illegal Aliens. The idiots in our corrupt congress gave away Illegal Amnesty to all of those Illegal Aliens and THEN sat back while 20,000,000 more crossed the border into the USA and continued to steal JOBS and identities from American Workers. Charging Illegal Aliens is of no use to anyone. Start charging those 'hiring' the Illegal Aliens with crimes and nobody will hire them. We already have very good Immigration and Employment Laws, but NOBODY is enforcing them ...

how pathetic is that?

The Republicans are just as guilty as the Democrats, so do not let Dante fool you! America is drowning in a sea of Illegal Alien Foreign National humanity and everyone in the corrupt Congress and the out-of-control Obama Administration is looking the other way; while trying to find a way to make everyone 'legal' ... Now THAT is disgusting ...

The border is no more secure today than when Senor Bushie was carrying the ball for the Open Border Lobby. If they put a bounty on Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around in Florida, I could be a millionaire in a week AND unemployed Floridians could get their jobs back ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Terral, you are correct: Obama "signed NO "Immigration Bill."

Enforcement will not deal much with those already here and how vital many have become to our economic vitality. I am threatened personally by the illegal issue as I am in CA, and pretty soon I will be looking to get back into the workforce within a year, after my recovery from surgery is complete.
Yet I acknowledge that if all illegals were sent home today, the economy would most likely collapse.

real life often has tough choices.

I'm not into cutting off a nose to spite a face.'

:eusa_whistle:

I'm willing to bet that this 600million will have little effect at slowing anything down.

:From the OP's link:

"The measure will fund the hiring of 1,000 new Border Patrol agents to be deployed at critical areas along the border, as well as more Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents. It also provides for new communications equipment and greater use of unmanned surveillance drones."

Until he goes after people that employe illegals the problem will remain a problem... Look, Obama found a way to spend a shit ton of money to NOT fix the problem.

Last edited:

go figure

---

how pathetic is that?

Republicans, including Arizona Sen. John McCain, say...it falls short...

How pathetic is what??? One does not have to look far to see how Obama has made himself look bad. He is handing the seats to the GOP in a silver platter. You can't see the forest for the trees it seems.

Hi Dante:

Hi Terral, you are correct: Obama "signed NO "Immigration Bill."

Enforcement will not deal much with those already here and how vital many have become to our economic vitality.

Bullony! Those among you 'hiring' the Illegal Aliens are guilty of 'aiding, abetting and harboring' Illegal Aliens in direct violation of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Illegal Aliens are vital to 'Illegal Activity,' which includes the killing of 25 U.S. Citizens EVERY DAY.

I am threatened personally by the illegal issue as I am in CA, and pretty soon I will be looking to get back into the workforce within a year, after my recovery from surgery is complete.

Why should American Employers hire an expensive American Worker like you, when he can hire two or three Illegal Aliens at half the price 'and' everyone in authority is looking the other way? Get real! There are more than 2 MILLION Illegal Aliens running around loose in California for their Illegal Alien Labor Pool. You should get used to being unemployed, because California is a Sanctuary State for Illegal Aliens 'and' those hiring them ...

Yet I acknowledge that if all illegals were sent home today, the economy would most likely collapse.

No sir. California will never start enforcing our perfectly good Immigration, Employment and Document Fraud Laws, which means Lawlessness will continue to run rampant upon the land. If someone started 'enforcing' the Laws in California, and employers were thrown into prison, THEN real California Workers (like you) would get your jobs back ...

The fact is that the California Economy is IMPLODING more and more with every passing day. You know it and I know it ...

GL,

Terral

Because they will hind anNasty in the bill someplace. R's acctually want to read the bills.

Forum List

Back