Obama settles centuries old fued

jreeves

Feb 12, 2008
Obama Cairo speech settles Muslim-Jewish feud Opinion Articles - Scott Ott | Editorials on Top News Stories | Washington Examiner

U.S. President Barack 'Hussein' Obama's historic speech in Cairo, Egypt, Thursday appears to have cleared up what Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak now calls "the big Middle East mix up and this silly old religious feud."

"Sometimes it just takes a fresh set of eyes to a look at a problem," said the Israeli leader, as he walked through the Gaza Strip on his way to the new Palestinian homeland for an informal brunch with leaders of Hamas and Fatah. "President Obama was right. We all want the same things. We all have common values. We all worship the same God. I feel like such a knucklehead that I didn't figure this out sooner."

In Iran, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad welcomed Obama's call for dialogue without preconditions.

"I suppose I've been a bit unreasonable, testy, even dictatorial at times," said the contrite Iranian leader. "After that speech, I feel like my eyes have been opened. How could I have missed all of the common ground we share with America and Israel. I'm going to have Barack over to the house, and let him know that Iran's nuclear ambitions can take a back seat to our desire for true brotherhood and unity. And boy, do I ever owe those Jews a big apology?"

After the speech, leaders of one Arab monarchy after another announced plans to hold democratic elections, release political prisoners, and to allow women the freedom to attend school, to vote, to dress as they please and to run for political office.

Meanwhile, at the Dome of the Rock, in Jerusalem, Jews, Muslims and Christians joined in singing praise to "the one true God called by many names who just wants us all to get along." The worship service was followed by a old-fashioned Southern Baptist picnic with pulled-pork sandwiches, potato salad with bacon bits, and sweet tea.

Lmao...

Umm--So Obama gives another speech--to a group of friendly moderate Muslims--in fact allies of the United States--that will be translated into Arabic--not ringing so well as to the worshippers of Obama in this country & NOW HE HAS SAVED THE WORLD!

New Week editor Thomas--after discussing this speech on the MSN-NBC (tingley feelings running up their legs at the mention of Obama's name channel has elevated Obama as a "sort of GOD"!

All of this while Kim Jung of N.K is testing nuclear weapons underground & IRAN has shot their own fireworks off--prior to the invite to our 4th of July celebration--in the form of missles right up Obama's arse.

I think I'll wait until the radical Muslim extremists respond--prior to coming to that conclusion. That Obama has saved the world!

Just to let you know--since I am very well read on Muslim extremists. "A terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance." A show of weakness by a sitting POTUS makes for an open door for them to try another attack. Weakness & appeasement only encourage them.

Last edited:
Umm--So Obama gives another speech--to a group of friendly moderate Muslims--in fact allies of the United States--that will be translated into Arabic--not ringing so well as to the worshippers of Obama in this country & NOW HE HAS SAVED THE WORLD!

New Week editor Thomas--after discussing this speech on the MSN-NBC (tingley feelings running up their legs at the mention of Obama's name channel has elevated Obama as a "sort of GOD"!

All of this while Kim Jung of N.K is testing nuclear weapons underground & IRAN has shot their own fireworks off--prior to the invite to our 4th of July celebration--in the form of missles right up Obama's arse.

I think I'll wait until the radical Muslim extremists respond--prior to coming to that conclusion. That Obama has saved the world!

Just to let you know--since I am very well read on Muslim extremists. "A terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance." A show of weakness by a sitting POTUS makes for an open door for them to try another attack. Weakness & appeasement only encourage them.

It was satire....:lol:

I can't believe you took it seriously:lol:

Forum List

Back