Obama selling us out for real...

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty, Claims British Lord
Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty, Claims British Lord
Here were Monckton’s closing remarks, as dictated from my audio recording:

At [the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in] Copenhagen, this December, weeks away, a treaty will be signed. Your president will sign it. Most of the third world countries will sign it, because they think they’re going to get money out of it. Most of the left-wing regime from the European Union will rubber stamp it. Virtually nobody won’t sign it.

I read that treaty. And what it says is this, that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries, in satisfication of what is called, coyly, “climate debt” – because we’ve been burning CO2 and they haven’t. We’ve been screwing up the climate and they haven’t. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.

How many of you think that the word “election” or “democracy” or “vote” or “ballot” occurs anywhere in the 200 pages of that treaty? Quite right, it doesn’t appear once. So, at last, the communists who piled out of the Berlin Wall and into the environmental movement, who took over Greenpeace so that my friends who funded it left within a year, because [the communists] captured it – Now the apotheosis as at hand. They are about to impose a communist world government on the world. You have a president who has very strong sympathies with that point of view. He’s going to sign it. He’ll sign anything. He’s a Nobel Peace Prize [winner]; of course he’ll sign it.
wtf?

Is this is dire as it seems? Already? He hasn't even been in office a year yet. :eek:

We're alreay owned by the offshore banks... this is more of a formality. Soveriegnty don't mean shit any more... there won't be anywhere to run now, unless you got a spaceship in your basement of something.

Eerie violin music starts playing. Meister stumbles onto the stage looks around with a gape-toothed gaze and stumbles off the stage. Without looking it up, I suspect that the link is from Michael Savage or Alex Jones. OK, Alex and Meister: the dumb and dumber of this forum. Michael is the dumbest.

Frickin' fringe loonies taking up RGS's valuable bandwidth.:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

Eerie violin music starts playing. Meister stumbles onto the stage looks around with a gape-toothed gaze and stumbles off the stage. Without looking it up, I suspect that the link is from Michael Savage or Alex Jones. OK, Alex and Meister: the dumb and dumber of this forum. Michael is the dumbest.

Frickin' fringe loonies taking up RGS's valuable bandwidth.:eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty::eusa_shifty:

Don't listen to Savage, and i don't know who Jones is...but I gave you a nice present for it Jackie. :lol::lol:

Nothing Obama does will surprise me. He's a globalist.

...and FWIW, Bush entered an agreement with Canada and Mexico to harmonize all of our domestic policies in order to facilitate an easier economic merger. We've been sold out for a long time by the banks who have taken control of our government.

...and FWIW, Bush entered an agreement with Canada and Mexico to harmonize all of our domestic policies in order to facilitate an easier economic merger. We've been sold out for a long time by the banks who have taken control of our government.

exactly.well said.thats why nothing Obama does or will do will surprise me either.Obama has not only continued Bushs policys,he has expanded upon them as evidenced in The Obama Deception video..

Last edited:
Bush ceded our sovereignty to China.

so the next dipshit has to keep this shit going?....is that what your saying?

thats what every president from here on out will do is expand upon what the previous president started.Bush did it after Clinton,now Obama is doing it after Bush,expanding his policys he got started.There's no difference between the two parties,neither represent the people.their both corrupt and evil.The last TRUE president that we had who was for the people,was kennedy and thats why the CIA killed him.every president that gets into office from here on out will be worse than the previous one as long as its a republican or democrat.they both work for the same people,the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned the american people to be aware of in his farewell address.
Thats why Ron Paul never had a prayer in the world to get elected because he has the same visions and ideas that Kennedy had.Unlike those evil bastards,Mccain and Obama,he wants to get rid of the federal reserve and patriot act where both Mccain and Obama voted to reinstate it.The patriot act is against the citizens of the country,not for them.

Last edited:

exactly.well said.thats why nothing Obama does or will do will surprise me either.Obama has not only continued Bushs policys,he has expanded upon them as evidenced in The Obama Deception video..

Add to these the fact that Obama took the most money (contributions) for protecting Fannie, Freddie, and companies like Countrywide from more regulation. The GOP really messed up by not blasting this way more than they did. The MSM probably liked the idea of the poor getting big mortgages that they couldn't afford. Who gets hurt? Now we know, its the entire economy stupid.

Forum List

Back