Obama Seizing Sole Authority for US Defense

Photoshop is nice. But the real thing generally takes the cake:

mission-accomplished_zps0d744271.jpg

Although Bush wasn't the first world leader to play military dress up..anyone remember any other American President that showed up on a battle ship in full military gear?

This gets so much easier. Liberal don't want guns or weapons so when we split up they will have no military. I don't even know why they keep bleating about how "their" military is going to kill US citizens on their orders.

Don't come crying to us when some Mexican drug gang overruns your capital

So, how much smaller could our nuclear arsenal be before we would run the risk of losing a nuclear war?

You basically don't even have to launch any.

You blow off three or so of the bigger ones in your backyard and you would cause a world wide catastrophe that would pretty much wipe out most of the biosphere.

This gets so much easier. Liberal don't want guns or weapons so when we split up they will have no military. I don't even know why they keep bleating about how "their" military is going to kill US citizens on their orders.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc8jJ0TjSY]Red Dawn (1984) Scene- The Colonel explains how the invasion happened - YouTube[/ame]

It COULD HAPPEN!!

:D

Although Bush wasn't the first world leader to play military dress up..anyone remember any other American President that showed up on a battle ship in full military gear?
Actually, Pres. Bush was a former Air Force fighter pilot. :cool:

And?

Eisenhower play dress up as well?

I mean..he played a big part in winning WWII.
It's not dress up if you once wore the uniform on active duty.

Former soldiers wearing their old uniforms during Veterans Day parades is an example of this. :cool:

last time i checked, the dod was part of the executive branch

so the problem is what, exactly, besides the incessant need of the far right to be in a constant state of panic?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc8jJ0TjSY]Red Dawn (1984) Scene- The Colonel explains how the invasion happened - YouTube[/ame]

It COULD HAPPEN!!

:D

Great movie!

We had a real American President back then

Wolverinessssssssssssssssssssssss

Forum List

Back