Obama says our borders are secure, what say you?

Obama doesn't know his ass from a hole in the fence.

Those kind of senseless remarks gets us no where. Not even funny. This is a serious problem so lets try and be serious. We can go a long way in solving illegal immigration. I am quite certain Obama knows his ass from a hole in the fence. He has done more than the last most recent presidents in curbing illegal immigration. More rarids and deportations. More money into homeland security, etc. At least give him credit for making an effort.:cuckoo::eusa_hand:

Those kind of senseless remarks gets us no where. Not even funny. This is a serious problem so lets try and be serious. We can go a long way in solving illegal immigration. I am quite certain Obama knows his ass from a hole in the fence. He has done more than the last most recent presidents in curbing illegal immigration. More rarids and deportations. More money into homeland security, etc. At least give him credit for making an effort.:cuckoo::eusa_hand:

You're welcome to your perception.....and I'll continue to speak my mind without regard to whom it may offend.:)

I lol'd

The omission of "Under God" is right out of the left playbook. It's the secularization of American that is key to there agenda!

Invaders - 2 / Natives - 0

HomlandSecurity.png

Good point, maybe we should fight off illegals like they did... You agree? Or wait, you just face fucked yourself there.

HomlandSecurity.png

Good point, maybe we should fight off illegals like they did... You agree? Or wait, you just face fucked yourself there.

Not here to judge - Just pointing out the win / loss record for defending this piece of dirt against an invasion of attrition.

P.S. - If you think face-fucking solo is even possible, an anatomy lesson is required... if you think face-fucking with a friend is a bad thing, you're not doing it right.

The illegal aliens are invading America everyday!

msnbc.com Video Player

In Tucson, Arizona the drug cartel are crossing the border like a military operation. Using Hispanics in America to help them

And still, many conservatives are reluctant to legalize and tax the sale of weed... :eusa_whistle:

If it proves true that America can't have both illegal weed and secure borders, which would you choose?

Illegal immigrants = potential dem voters as soon as we can amnesty 'em. The dems must be kicking themselves hard for not doing this when they had the chance.

If any US government wanted to curb the illegal immigration problem, step one would be to impose fines large enough to be a deterrent on the PEOPLE who hide behind the corporate paper of companies who hire illegals and then pay a life changing reward to citizen employees who turned in the company.

Step 2 would be to remove 3/4 of the profit motive for maintaining illegal border crossings for illegal immigrants to use by legalizing weed. It's just plain stupid to keep an industry worth $10 billion per year underground and paying NO taxes at all.

Putting a dent in illegal traffic in general is the key.

HomlandSecurity.png

Not here to judge - Just pointing out the win / loss record for defending this piece of dirt against an invasion of attrition.

P.S. - If you think face-fucking solo is even possible, an anatomy lesson is required... if you think face-fucking with a friend is a bad thing, you're not doing it right.

And you have done a shit job because it seems at least as if you think the "natives" were all friends and not fighting the shit out of each other for land, women, food, whatever...

My point was we don’t have to kill anyone, you posted a picture of Indians with weapons to kill. Going after someone that employs illegal’s is hardly the same as shooting/killing people.

If any US government wanted to curb the illegal immigration problem step one would be to impose fines large enough to be a deterrent on the PEOPLE who hide behind the corporate paper of companies who hire illegals and then pay a life changing reward to citizen employees who turned in the company.

Step 2 would be to remove 3/4 of the profit motive for maintaining illegal border crossings for illegal immigrants to use by legalizing weed. It's just plain stupid to keep an industry worth $100 billion per year underground and paying NO taxes at all.

Putting a dent in illegal traffic in general is the key.

In case anyone is lucky enough to be :smoke: the good stuff tonight, I mean put a dent in illegal trafficking by bringing one aspect of that trafficking out from underground, not redoubling the efforts against the star of the longest war in U.S. History: The Drug War.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6MGVpl5ux8]YouTube - ‪Trailer for 'Reefer Madness' (1936)‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
when the first Illegals came over....20 million of them later.....i think that may qualify as an invasion....

Sorry..didn't know your name was Sitting Bull.

Anyone else? I mean not of Native American decent?

Huh, you're an Obama supporter so I can see why you love to push killing and wars...

What the heck are you talking about?

All of a sudden conservatives are "peaceniks." Lets see..last time that happened was when Clinton bombed to Balkans to stop a genocide. Shortly after a Republican, George W. Bush got into power, 2 nations were invaded and conquered resulting in the deaths of over 200K people, there was an American backed coup in Haiti which succeeded and one in Venezula which did not. Additionally there may have been terrorist attacks in various middle eastern countries, like Turkey and Iran..by the PKK which were backed by the US. Jury's still out on those.

What's the head count on deaths during the Obama administration? I doubt it's a fraction of what deaths were caused by the Bush administration.

So your pious attitude on these matters is bullshit.

And you have done a shit job because it seems at least as if you think the "natives" were all friends and not fighting the shit out of each other for land, women, food, whatever...

My point was we don’t have to kill anyone, you posted a picture of Indians with weapons to kill. Going after someone that employs illegal’s is hardly the same as shooting/killing people.

:lol:

You really take yourself THAT seriously, don't you?

:eusa_think: The writing style ain't bad... gets A's in both spelling and grammar... has something relevant to add to the conversation... just doesn't get sarcastic humor...

Oh well... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8JA9Qs2Mho]YouTube - ‪Meat Loaf - Two Out of Three Ain't Bad‬‏[/ame]

Welcome to the board, Avory and relax - nobody is advocating killing anyone.

:lol:

You really take yourself THAT seriously, don't you?

:eusa_think: The writing style ain't bad... gets A's in both spelling and grammar... has something relevant to add to the conversation... just doesn't get sarcastic humor...

Oh well... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8JA9Qs2Mho]YouTube - ‪Meat Loaf - Two Out of Three Ain't Bad‬‏[/ame]

Welcome to the board, Avory and relax - nobody is advocating killing anyone.

Yes, both you and Swallow have pushed the retarded idea that dealing with illegals means killing them... Of course as Swallow just flat out says, it only means killing illegals in you're a conservative.

Obama has failed at the illegal immigration issue and I don’t see why people try and make the debate a you either love all humans or you want to kill them when looking at fixing this very basic and easy to fix problem.

You're welcome to your perception.....and I'll continue to speak my mind without regard to whom it may offend.:)

Thanks not because I agree with you about Obama and the fence, but because I wholeheartedly support your right to publish your thoughts exactly as you see fit.

Sorry..didn't know your name was Sitting Bull.

Anyone else? I mean not of Native American decent?

Huh, you're an Obama supporter so I can see why you love to push killing and wars...

What the heck are you talking about?

All of a sudden conservatives are "peaceniks." Lets see..last time that happened was when Clinton bombed to Balkans to stop a genocide. Shortly after a Republican, George W. Bush got into power, 2 nations were invaded and conquered resulting in the deaths of over 200K people, there was an American backed coup in Haiti which succeeded and one in Venezula which did not. Additionally there may have been terrorist attacks in various middle eastern countries, like Turkey and Iran..by the PKK which were backed by the US. Jury's still out on those.

What's the head count on deaths during the Obama administration? I doubt it's a fraction of what deaths were caused by the Bush administration.

So your pious attitude on these matters is bullshit.

:eek: Avory's a REPUBLICAN?!?

:eusa_think: Wait a minute... Seriously... what does that change? Still the same anti-war passion... maybe he (she?) is just young :dunno:

WhatEver... Be it 'Bama's war or be it Bush's war, it's important that we stop wasting our resources blowing up other peoples resources. Makes us look stupid from space.

I'll take all the help I can get on this issue.

Forum List

Back