Obama proudly flashes the ISIS (Muslim) hand signal!

Well, he certainly wasn't doing the Allahu Akbar thing. Even if he were a Muslim he is smarter than that. You need to lighten up brother.

Sorry, but I simply look at his actions, and form my opinions from his actual performance....

2eg8uv9.jpg

He spent a few years in Indonesia. I spent a few years in Tunisia when my father (a U.S. Army officer) was with the defense attache' office at the Embassy in Tunis. I didn't become a Muslim. I'm sure he went to a school similar to the American Cooperative School of Tunis that I attended for 3 years. We used to have rock fights with the local Muslim kids. It was them against us. We were Ugly Americans to the tee.

He spent a few years in Indonesia. I spent a few years in Tunisia when my father (a U.S. Army officer) was with the defense attache' office at the Embassy in Tunis. I didn't become a Muslim. I'm sure he went to a school similar to the American Cooperative School of Tunis that I attended for 3 years. We used to have rock fights with the local Muslim kids. It was them against us. We were Ugly Americans to the tee.

His Indonesia school records say that he was an Indonesian citizen and a muslim when going to the Indonesian school he attended....

barrySchool.jpg

He went to a public school, which was Islamic for a few months, but his mother transferred him to a Catholic school as sonnas she was able to afford it.

"Catholic school in Indonesia seeks recognition for its role in Obama's life

"What Madewa and other old friends want to remind Obama about won't bring any joy to those in the United States who contend that the president is a closet Muslim. The truth, they say, is this: While Obama went to Besuki, a mostly Muslim school, for less than a year, he spent most of his four years in Indonesia studying at Santo Fransiskus Asisi, a Roman Catholic school run at the time by a stern Dutch priest. Classes began and ended each day with Christian prayers."

Catholic school in Indonesia seeks recognition for its role in Obama s life

Great editing, this is all a trick of editing and distorting context, anyone can do that. But let's say he is a Muslim. So what? Is there is anything wrong with being a Muslim or a Jew or a Hindu?

Forum List

Back