Obama plagerizes William Ayers?

Obama has a history of ripping off people he admires: eg. "Just words, just speeches"

I asked it as a question in the Title, you saw the "?" right? Do you see the "?" after the word "right"?

It seems so familiar and on such a similar occasion: Ayers blows up the Pentagon and Obama blows up the Bill of Rights.

You may be right, I'm probably reading too much into it

You ask questions the same way Glenn Beck asks questions. You say stupid bullshit and throw a question mark in at the end in order to cover your asses when people like me question you.

What's next Frankie? Louis Armstrong is ripping off Ayers too? :rofl:

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World Lyrics

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc]YouTube - What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong[/ame]

Oh my god! I finally figured it out, Louis Armstrong is a OWAI, that sounds as fucking stupid as Frank's OP. Good thing logic kicked in.

This is probably more like it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLkOYHYQ2tc]YouTube - Louis Armstrong-What A Wonderful World(Death Metal Version)[/ame]

"After I signed the bill, I looked around to see if there were any asteroids falling, some cracks opening up in the earth," Obama said, adding it turned out to be a nice day and "birds were chirping, folks were strolling down the mall." -- Barack Hussein Obama

'Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon. The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them.' -- Obama's mentor and babysitter William Ayers

Hmmm.

You clearly don't really know what plagerism really is, if you think your example is remotely an example of plagerism

Here...educate yourself

Plagiarism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"After I signed the bill, I looked around to see if there were any asteroids falling, some cracks opening up in the earth," Obama said, adding it turned out to be a nice day and "birds were chirping, folks were strolling down the mall." -- Barack Hussein Obama

'Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon. The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them.' -- Obama's mentor and babysitter William Ayers

Hmmm.

Well you know, they were cut from the same mold.

Obama did announce his first campaign at the home of William Ayers and Ayers did babysit Obama little punishments.

I thought Obama probably also slept with Ayers book under his pillow so when Obama's time came to take credit for his bombing of the Constitution, how better to pay homage to his mentor than to take a few ideas from a similar occasion?

Forum List

Back