Obama: Phrase "Radical Islam" Offensive to All Muslims

Spreading the love of Jesus Christ in every post.
Spinning for the Islam cult with every post.

Worldwide riots and murders over cartoons of Mo and fake Koran flip using stories.

Muslim rally against terrorism in DC yesterday had 20 attend. Probably there to take names of anyone opposed to terrorism.

I'm sorry, what does that have to do with Christ?

Spreading the love of Jesus Christ in every post.
Spinning for the Islam cult with every post.

Worldwide riots and murders over cartoons of Mo and fake Koran flip using stories.

Muslim rally against terrorism in DC yesterday had 20 attend. Probably there to take names of anyone opposed to terrorism.
Any man who would demand his wife go about dressed like a ghost, has to be nuts.

13718566_1119535154787376_6149031613109241401_n.jpg

That could be, since almost all Muslims have no problem with terrorism.

Is that meant to be in contrast to Christians, who never take offense to the term 'radical Christians'?

My morning wake up song. All Christians are proud to be called radical Christians.

And who speaks for all Christians? You? You're a radical Christian who supports Christian terrorism?

Yeah, I was behind every Christian terrorist groups actions in America this year.

Makes sense when you keep in mind in Barrry's world a Muslim Army Major, yelling allahu akbar, murders fellow soldiers and rather than calling it the Islamic terrorism it so obviously is, comes up with the idiotically PC 'work place violence' instead. The idiot must think the whole world is like his low information supporters.

Makes sense when you keep in mind in Barrry's world a Muslim Army Major, yelling allahu akbar, murders fellow soldiers and rather than calling it the Islamic terrorism it so obviously is, comes up with the idiotically PC 'work place violence' instead. The idiot must think the whole world is like his low information supporters.

Don't forget to add he wasn't born here.

Forum List

Back