Obama on Lenno......."I was only good at math up till 7th grade"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
That would explain why our economy is floundering around.

I just can't believe he was honest. Might also explain why he won't release his school records.

And seriously, how dumb are you if you struggle at that low of math teachings?

in his Defense you learn all the Math you should need to understand Budgets by the 7th Grade. It's not like you need to know Calculus and Trig to Balance a fucking Budget.

:)

• Banned
in his Defense you learn all the Math you should need to understand Budgets by the 7th Grade. It's not like you need to know Calculus and Trig to Balance a fucking Budget.

:)

I think he was implying that 7th grade math was to hard for him. He also stated that he can't help his daughter with her math homework.

I don't care how its spun, if he can't handle those two things we're fucked economically if he is reelected

No it explains he's like any typical father whose ben out of school for 25 years. This is as desperate as the leftytoon stuff.

That's it! Not that the proverbial cat has left it's bag and we can see he's hiding his math grades, he can rlease those nasty college records! Still no reason for his passport, probably something as small as the economics class.

That's it! Not that the proverbial cat has left it's bag and we can see he's hiding his math grades, he can rlease those nasty college records! Still no reason for his passport, probably something as small as the economics class.

Seeing how you need at least a high school level math back ground for you to get into a basic economic class=likely none.

I just can't believe he was honest. Might also explain why he won't release his school records.

So? I struggled with math too and 10th grade Algebra I was the last math class I ever took. But, I still managed to get a BA in Education, live 63 years without going broke, paid my bills on time and put a little away. I also rose the rank of Captain in the United States Army and joined MENSA.

How dumb am I?

trillion.jpg

So? I struggled with math too and 10th grade Algebra I was the last math class I ever took. But, I still managed to get a BA in Education, live 63 years without going broke, paid my bills on time and put a little away. I also rose the rank of Captain in the United States Army and joined MENSA.

How dumb am I?
So? Seriously?

Dude he struggled with BASIC shit.

Got it now? If not you're pretty dumb lol

yeah, trig and calculus are very important in understanding finance

How dumb am I?
So? Seriously?

Dude he struggled with BASIC shit.

Got it now? If not you're pretty dumb lol

So? Fractions is pretty basic shit too. How many of us can do that (not me)?

yeah, trig and calculus are very important in understanding finance
They don't teach that shit in seventh grade

Forum List

Back