Obama on ISIS "We have no strategy"

How he picked the strategy with the least chance of succeeding, according to his own general.

What strategies did Obama choose from? The one he picked has met its military objectives on the timetable set with regard to transferring front line security to several hundred thousand Afghan security forces so US forces can be withdrawn leaving about 8000 behind to support and train Afghans on into the future.

2lxdrh4.gif

Why in the world would Obama, a practicing Muslim that observed Ramadan in the White House, act against his brethren?

Get back in your hole, shit-eater.

More intervention and war isn't the answer people. Big Brother will always invent more Boogeymen for you to hate and fear. A Permanent State of War is the goal. When the People live in fear, they're susceptible to all sorts of degradations. Many will actually cheer their own demise. And that's what you're seeing right now in America. The Vicious Circle has to be broken. Just end the wars and come home.

Sadly, you're one of those who cheers for your own demise. When the flavor of the week ISIS Boogeyman is gone, Big Brother will just create another. That's the way it works in this Permanent State of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in.

ISIS is no boogeyman. Whether through American causes or not, they are are a real threat to the world. From one libertarian to another, they need to be stopped. They needed to be stopped the moment they began killing Americans.

ISIS is no boogeyman. Whether through American causes or not, they are are a real threat to the world. From one libertarian to another, they need to be stopped. They needed to be stopped the moment they began killing Americans.

Those Americans probably shouldn't have been there. It's time to stop all the meddling and killing and come home. That will go along way towards them not wanting to cut Americans' heads off anymore. Just stop meddling and killing.

Paulitician is due for a name change... How about CodePinkitician..

Son of Ron has abandoned the cause. He wants to be President.... too funny.

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) may advocate for a non-interventionist foreign policy with more judicious use of American military power, but even he wants to take military action against Islamic State militants in the Middle East.
"If I were President, I would call a joint session of Congress," he told the Associated Press in a little-noticed Friday email. "I would lay out the reasoning of why ISIS is a threat to our national security and seek congressional authorization to destroy ISIS militarily."
Those remarks contradict Paul's prominent attack on Hillary Clinton last week. In a Wall Street Journal op-ed and subsequent appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press," the libertarian-leaning senator lambasted the former secretary of state for her "war hawk" tendencies in supporting the arming of Syrian rebels.

Non-Interventionist Rand Paul Wants To Destroy ISIS Militarily

Seems the clueless and embarrassing one Obama is now changing his tune to 'degrade and destroy' ISIS. Instead of just degrade them. Obama just cant bring himself to say we need to pile up Muslims in body bags

-Geaux

What is the difference between degrade and destroy...do you degrade and then destroy? Do you degrade here and destroy there? Do you degrade where you can't destroy. What do you do with the undegradables? So many questions...so few answers.

And then there's that isolate and contain thingy...

I still am not satisfied as to why so many "ISIS" fighters speak American and British english. And why they're carrying so many American weapons. And why once again we have such an outburst and surge so close to an American election where the races for senate between so many dems and GOP are so close...

...And why all the fighters are always done up conveniently in those face masks. The army is so well-organized, choreographed even. CGI. Very un-like your typical gritty arab scuffles. Unless this is the Saudis? That would explain the money. But they're allegedly our allies?

And the journalists. Who really knew them back home? Watched them grow up? Worked side by side with them? I've seen the interview with one of the parents. She looked like she was reading from a script, "I love my son...um...gee it would be nice to have him back..er..um...I'm very concerned *deadpan stare into the camera*...

And of couse it's always convenient to make Obama look like a do-nothing. Are republicans unaware that our Treasury is on the brink? They think another open-ended war in Iraq will fix that when that was 60% of the reason our economy collapsed at the end of the Cheney stint on the throne?

I think Obama's nonchalance is telling all right. Just not telling the same story you think it is. He is more likely than not privy to who makes up the ranks of "ISIS". And as such he isn't concerned.

I would never put you on ignore, Liability. You're too entertaining.

I don't even have YOU on ignore and you really are pretty vapid.

Your threat to put anyone on ignore is what was funny, Synth.
It's not a threat. It's to let them know not to expect a response.

So, again: oh nozies!

You've become boring, Liability.

You should go back to the spittle on your screen, lunatic posting style.

I would never put you on ignore, Liability. You're too entertaining.

I don't even have YOU on ignore and you really are pretty vapid.

Your threat to put anyone on ignore is what was funny, Synth.
It's not a threat. It's to let them know not to expect a response.

So, again: oh nozies!

You've become boring, Liability.

You should go back to the spittle on your screen, lunatic posting style.

Tranny, you utterly pathetic ass clown drone:

You have not "become" boring. You always were. Still are.

Damn. Try for a little originality someday.

But no. You will continue to drool out your usual fare of insipid mindless liberal prattle. Carry on.

Forum List

Back