Obama not voting for Biden LOL!!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Obama Worried That Biden Could 'Damage His Legacy,' Tried To Talk Him Out of 2020 Bid: Report

Barry is concerned about his legacy. Predictably it's not Biden's legacy he is concerned about. Joe is just an old white man who still hasn't figured out how to wash his mouth out from Jim Crow.
True to form the most narcissistic self-absorbed piece of shit whatsomever stepped across the White House threshold is worried about what Biden might go to Obama's legacy. I don't know how Obama keeps himself busy these days but it must be one goddamn tiny world that he lives in if all he can think about day in and day out three years after the fact is what his reputation might be going forward. I can't think of a worse prison to be in. Jeez go buy a fishing pole or something dude!! The cemetery is right around the corner!! Do whatever you can to beat before it gets here! Your Daddy Frank Marshall Davis died in Hawaii... at least he had the sense to get some sun before he went down.

Jo

Last edited:
No wonder the corporate media Obama asslickers and ball washers are trying to take out Biden.

This makes sense now.

Kamala Harris must have done Obama to get his approval.

A friend of mine who worked in the California government for a Time said there was an old saying about Kamala Harris when she was on the rise....

" those legs have been opened more times than the elevator doors in the empire State building lobby" they used to say.

Jo

Biden will not get the nomination and neither will Sanders.. IT will be Harris or the fake Indian. They are counting on the woman vote to get them over the top.. That is all they have left now. The Obama snub of Biden shows their plan..

Forum List

Back