Obama: Lose—or—be Impeached!

By - J.D. Longstreet @ Obama:* Lose—or—be Impeached!
” ... Obama’s loss of nerve and decision to call off a military strike that could have taken out the Benghazi insurgents, and instead—just letting Americans die an agonizing, lonely death—is the most quintessential aspect of the story. This is because it reveals Barack as he truly is inside—an immoral, gutless, unfeeling, selfish, hypocritical, overly ambitious and hideously uncaring person. Obama ONLY cares about what he personally finds valuable, which obviously does not include individual Americans, or any random human beings.”Full story follows.

I totally agree. If it were any other president, Congress would be screaming for impeachment proceedings.

:mad:

The last President you mental midgets impeached has around a 60 percent approval now. Go for it.

administration needs be penetrated and closely monitored for intent in conflict with our heritage and the spirit of our forefathers.

ya, sure wish we could have gathered this ground swell of energy when we were throwing away Trillions in Iraq and losing American lives.

If nothing happened to Bush II, Obama is practically a Saint.

No, Obama is a communist asshole. Bush got re-elected.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

administration needs be penetrated and closely monitored for intent in conflict with our heritage and the spirit of our forefathers.

ya, sure wish we could have gathered this ground swell of energy when we were throwing away Trillions in Iraq and losing American lives.

No, Obama is a communist asshole. Bush got re-elected.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• $1349869835779.jpg
    $1349869835779.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 57

Here is your joint resolution of Congress giving Bush the authorization of going into Afghanistan to get al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ40/pdf/PLAW-107publ40.pdf

If nothing happened to any of those democrats supporting either resolution then Bush was covered you ignorant punk. But OBAMA had NO permission to go into Pakistan. But then he is a fucking communist.

Are you people still obsessing about this.

Man you sure are one-trick-ponies.

FoxNews is probably interrupting their coverage of Sandy, one of the largest disasters ever to hit the US, to harp about this BS, aren't they?

Let me ask you this:

If Benghazi is the fault of Obama's faulty judgement in interpreting intelligence, and not providing enough security...

Then certainly 9/11 is George Bush's fault, for the same reasons.

Now, I don't believe this is true, but this is what you all logically imply every single time you bring this up...

So you must believe that George Bush is responsible for 9/11.

Therefore, let's compare the records of Obama and Bush in this regard:

Obama: 4 Dead
Bush: 3000 Dead

Seems like your team loses that one.

” ... Obama’s loss of nerve and decision to call off a military strike that could have taken out the Benghazi insurgents, and instead—just letting Americans die an agonizing, lonely death—is the most quintessential aspect of the story. This is because it reveals Barack as he truly is inside—an immoral, gutless, unfeeling, selfish, hypocritical, overly ambitious and hideously uncaring person. Obama ONLY cares about what he personally finds valuable, which obviously does not include individual Americans, or any random human beings.”Full story follows.

I totally agree. If it were any other president, Congress would be screaming for impeachment proceedings.

Sounds to me like your guys in congress no they have no fucking leg to stand on.

They fucking fought to impeach Clinton because he got his dick sucked and lied about it.

I guess it's just not that big of a deal to your guys today.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why the contradictions?
2. During and afterwards he says it was about some anti muslim film, says he claimed it was terrorism 9-12-12, so why all those other statements it was about a movie?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only reason Mitt is running for president is so he can try and claim presidential immunity so he doesn't get convicted of tax evasion.

Sorry... right wing nuts don't control the Senate.

Us "nuts" are going to hang Benghazi around barry's neck like a Lewinsky doll

Sounds to me like your guys in congress no they have no fucking leg to stand on.

They fucking fought to impeach Clinton because he got his dick sucked and lied about it.

I guess it's just not that big of a deal to your guys today.

are you sure, I thought is was cause he stuck it through a knothole in the calf pen.

§ 12-12-17 Statute of limitations. – (a) There shall be no statute of limitations for the following offenses: treason against the state, any homicide, arson, first degree arson, second degree arson, third degree arson, burglary, counterfeiting, forgery, robbery, rape, first degree sexual assault, first degree child molestation sexual assault, second degree child molestation sexual assault, bigamy, manufacturing, selling, distribution or possession with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute a controlled substance under the Uniform Controlled Substance Act, chapter 28 of title 21, or any other offense for which the maximum penalty provided is life imprisonment.

12-12-17

Forum List

Back