Obama is the Democrat's Reagan

Romney represents capital's desire for the higher returns through cheaper labor costs.

Capital does not care about externalities like patriotism or morality; if it can get higher returns stabbing the American worker in the back in favor of sweatshop labor, than so be it.

Could the contrast be any greater between Romney, who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas, only pays taxes at a 13% rate, stashes his money in the Cayman Islands to avoid U.S. taxes, and President Obama who saved GM and created 32 straight months of private sector job growth?

Obama is an economic patriot.

Romney is an economic traitor.

omg, pass the barf bag

I'm all out.

Chrissy has that effect on people.

Besides being a moron, he's a first class pussy.

Sorry Listening, I can't hear you thru the ignore button.

No incumbent president dating to 1956 has lost when unemployment fell over the two years leading up to his re-election contest.

And none has won when the rate rose.

Unemployment was 9.8% in November 2010.

Last month, two months before Election Day, the rate was 7.8%.

Unemployment under Obama's first term mirrors unemployment under Reagan's first term.

Reagan started with a 7.5% unemployment rate, it rose to 10.8%, and was over 8% for two plus years.

Then by the time Reagan was seeking reelection, it was at 7.4%

Scott Walker became Wisconsin's Governor on Jan 3, 2011.

Scott Walker survived a failed recall attempt on June 5, 2012.

Scott Walker is still Wisconsin's Governor today.

And has still not been indicted. :thup:

So we should believe you... WHY??

Ah, the wailing and knashing of teeth on the right is a joy to behold....

Wailing and knashing of teeth ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vapsfffHj3Y]Schultz On Walker Win: He Could "Be Indicted In The Next Few Days" - YouTube[/ame]

Ed Shultz Freaks Over Scott Walker's Victory... | Gather

You truly are the board moron.

Housing starts up 29%

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The U.S. housing industry -- crucial to any jobs recovery -- showed more signs of strength, according to two reports issued Wednesday. The Census Bureau said housing starts and permits rose substantially in August. Separately, sales of previously occupied homes climbed 7.8% from a year ago, according to the National Association of Realtors.

Builders started on new homes at an annual rate of 750,000, up 29.1% compared with a year earlier. They applied to build another 803,000 new homes on an annual basis, a 24.5% jump compared with August 2011.

Home construction, sales showing some strength - Sep. 19, 2012

Car sales up 13%

NEW YORK (CNMoney) -- U.S. car buyers flooded showrooms in September, sending auto sales to their highest level in more than four years. Overall sales were were up 13% from a year ago, according to sales tracker Autodata, which put the pace of sales at an annual rate of just under 15 million vehicles.

Best car sales since early '08 - Oct. 2, 2012

Obama-Forward.jpg

Sorry Mr. L, I can't hear you thru the ignore button.

The Republicans in Congress blocked all infrastructure spending bills in an attempt to keep unemployment from coming down.

They failed.

If there's one thing I've learned since joining USMB, it's to bet against Chris's predictions, every time.

A big difference is that Reagan hardly ran in 1984. He killed Mondale. The dems loved him.

Obama......a one termer.

Obama's only resemblence of Reagan is they both wear a suite.

If there's one thing I've learned since joining USMB, it's to bet against Chris's predictions, every time.

One thing I've learned is that most people here are right wing nuts.

Forum List

Back