Obama Is Really Popular Overseas

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
9_5_2016_china-obama-g20-28201_c0-327-3464-2346_s885x516.jpg

The Chinese, Russians, Filipinos, you name it, this weekend they've been cussing Obama out. The P.I. President even called Obama " A Son Of A Bitch".:disbelief:

WTF???

I thought Obama was gonna change all of this anger that somehow Bush caused to be directed at us.

Why is everyone so mad at America now??? Did all that apologizing piss them off or something???

:dunno:

Obama disrespected by China, Rodrigo Duterte on final Asia trip

9_5_2016_china-obama-g20-28201_c0-327-3464-2346_s885x516.jpg

The Chinese, Russians, Filipinos, you name it, this weekend they've been cussing Obama out. The P.I. President even called Obama " A Son Of A Bitch".:disbelief:

WTF???

I thought Obama was gonna change all of this anger that somehow Bush caused to be directed at us.

Why is everyone so mad at America now??? Did all that apologizing piss them off or something???

:dunno:

Obama disrespected by China, Rodrigo Duterte on final Asia trip
poor scummy muddy yiure whining because the people who arenr our akkiea **** dumb donald?

its been amusing watching yiur obama-deranged lies all this time

Do Obama-Clinton-Kerry even have one major foreign policy success?

Obama and Iran, wow, the same suckers bet Clinton made with North Korea. Loved it how dumbass in chief thought Iran would bow to his liberal brilliance, then he had to buy them off just to hold up a worthless deal.

Obama and Iran, wow, the same suckers bet Clinton made with North Korea. Loved it how dumbass in chief thought Iran would bow to his liberal brilliance, then he had to buy them off just to hold up a worthless deal.
Obama suffers the slings and arrows of a restive world

Obama has the intellect of an arrogant college pothead, he really believes his own shit because whites have told him his whole life he was special.

Obama suffers the slings and arrows of a restive world

Obama has the intellect of an arrogant college pothead, he really believes his own shit because whites have told him his whole life he was special.
It's because he's so clean and articulate. :muahaha:

Obama's a fucking punk. We all knew it from day one. Now everybody knows it.

I wish a meteor would just take him out.

Forum List

Back