Obama is LYING about the US Gold reserves!!

this isnt an Obama thing or a political thing at all.

Question is, why would it take 7 years to deliver 300 tons of gold?

Think about it logistically.

How exactly would you go about moving 300 tons of gold bars from downtown Manhattan to France? Do you think you'd be able to do it all at once, securely?

Aside from the ridiculous blog post in the OP, I've found no sources that say that the 7 year figure came from the Fed, only that it was the agreement made between Bundesbank and the New York Fed, to deliver the gold over 7 years.

I'm also curious as to what the fuck this has to do with Obama. (Not directed at you, Jarhead)

I certainly dont see it taking a day or two.....I agree...

300 tons is a lot of gold.

But 7 years?

I bet a hell of a lot more than 300 tons of construction concrete are moved in and out of NYC in a week....

7 years?

I am curious why the agreement calls for it to take 7 years.

You'd have to ask the Bundesbank and the Federal Reserve that question. I don't see why it matters, though.

Also, 300 tons of concrete is significantly easier to move than 300 tons of gold (in 100-lb gold bars, each worth around $1.5 million).

where is the outrageous part?

poore choice of wording....

unusual amount of time is a better choice.....

And it is purely from a curiosity standpoint. I do not see a consopiracy here.....and this most certainly is not a political issue....

I mean...what do any of us care if some Notre Dame football player was having cyber sex with someone? But it is front page news...

Curiosity is why I ask....no other agenda.

I have an idea. Every time Germany beats us in sports, we will give them a bar of gold. But these will be the only sports to which this will apply.

Football (the gridiron kind, not the sissy kind)
Baseball
Basketball
Hockey (ice, not the sissy kind)
Lacrosse
Supermodel beach volleyball

Proof once again that there is NOTHING, good, bad or indifferent, going on around the world that can't be blamed on Obama. It's all Obamas fault all the time. Weird and amazing all at the same time.

HAHAHA. You did it to bush. Now that it's your boy's balls in the vise, you cry unfair!!!

Forum List

Back