Obama is a Jerk, a Pantywaist, lightweight, a blowhard

This makes at least two "Obama is a meanie" threads from you in as many days.

Man, he really has your number :lol:

Whine on, TonyDanza, whine on :thup:

This makes at least two "Obama is a meanie" threads from you in as many days.

Man, he really has your number :lol:

Whine on, TonyDanza, whine on :thup:

Who's whining? I called him a prick for insulting the good men and women who are entrepreneurs and risk takers that make up the back bone of America.

This OP deals with a disappointed Dem. :D who thinks he's a prick too, but for different reasons.

He doesn't know what he is until he reads it on the telepromper. We need to meet the guy who writes his stuff. I don't think Obama has had an original thought since taking office. I still wonder why it took 2 jets to get he and his wife, two kids and a dog to Martha Vinyard for vacation. Wish I had that kind of money. Oh wait, I do I just gave it to the governmentr in the form of taxes.

It was on the news today, that Obama is giving up using the teleprompter as much as he has relied on it for almost four years and the thinking behind the decision is that he is supposed to look more connected to the people, by doing so. The issue came to light when it was reported that he even used it in a 6th grade classroom to talk to students....

I think because we are boarders and our focus is on message boards, we just don't see joe and mary six pack democrat who are genuinely upset with this administration. They bought into the hope and change. But most aren't on message boards. We're political animals.

They are normal. :D

Prime example would be the democrats in coal states that are furious with Obama and the EPA. No D reps are even going to the convention from Virginia, and I believe there are a number of D reps from Kentucky who aren't going either. They know their voters are po'd.

The libs we see on this board and their opinions and their rabid pro Obama stance do not reflect the feelings of the average democrat voter.

If the O was so popular why is the race neck and neck correct? And that's with every major media outlet hyping the man on a daily basis for the past 3 1/2 years and O's not running away with this despite the millions he's spent on attack ads at Romney.

I believe this man is for real.

Last edited:
So Barry will be trying to stop the ah um ah umm were so used to. :D that's why he sounded so vague and general today. Give him a week

So Barry will be trying to stop the ah um ah umm were so used to. :D that's why he sounded so vague and general today. Give him a week

You should have seen his first press conference with my Prime Minister in Ottawa on his first visit. I died laughing. He could barely get out a garbled response in english, while my PM was fielding questions in both french and english.

Oh it was soooooooooooooo funny. I wish I could remember the name of the female reporter who initially broke the story of Obama and his TOTUS therefore exploding the myth of the "eloquent and well spoken" President.

That reporter deserves a medal. :eusa_angel:

If that is what Obama is, then what is the person who whines every day that obama is a mean bully who is saying bad things about him and he wants someone to make him apologize? Perhaps you should pick a point because this completely undermines the idea that Obama is an out of control bully who is ruining the sanctity of our presidency by making mittens cry.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE MITTENS!

Tinydancer admires "Tim", the mass murderer of Oklahoma City.

Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player. :D This quote is from the star of the pro Obama superpac advertisement.

I know we don't see this disillusionment from the libs on this board, but it's out there. Many D's are disappointed in Obama.

I could really care less about Obama," Donnie Box says of President Obama, according to In These Times. "I think Obama is a jerk, a pantywaist, a lightweight, a blowhard. He hasn't done a goddamn thing that he said he would do. When he had a Democratic Senate and Democratic Congress, he didn't do a damn thing. He doesn't have the guts to say what’s on his mind."

More at link:

Star of Pro-Obama Super PAC Ad Unleashed: 'Obama Is a Jerk, a Pantywaist, a Lightweight, a Blowhard' | The Weekly Standard

Haha good kill that moral highground.....like I said tiny, you are tabloid trash.

And haha the weeklystandard

hey, those 6th graders can be a tough audience............

He doesn't know what he is until he reads it on the telepromper. We need to meet the guy who writes his stuff. I don't think Obama has had an original thought since taking office. I still wonder why it took 2 jets to get he and his wife, two kids and a dog to Martha Vinyard for vacation. Wish I had that kind of money. Oh wait, I do I just gave it to the governmentr in the form of taxes.

It was on the news today, that Obama is giving up using the teleprompter as much as he has relied on it for almost four years and the thinking behind the decision is that he is supposed to look more connected to the people, by doing so. The issue came to light when it was reported that he even used it in a 6th grade classroom to talk to students....

obama-teleprompter-6th-grade.jpg

Tinydancer admires "Tim", the mass murderer of Oklahoma City.

You are one sick puppy.:lol: Just because I didn't bother typing McVeigh over and over now I'm a fan of his

How highschool of you.

Don't shoot me I'm only the piano player. :D This quote is from the star of the pro Obama superpac advertisement.

I know we don't see this disillusionment from the libs on this board, but it's out there. Many D's are disappointed in Obama.

I could really care less about Obama," Donnie Box says of President Obama, according to In These Times. "I think Obama is a jerk, a pantywaist, a lightweight, a blowhard. He hasn't done a goddamn thing that he said he would do. When he had a Democratic Senate and Democratic Congress, he didn't do a damn thing. He doesn't have the guts to say what’s on his mind."

More at link:

Star of Pro-Obama Super PAC Ad Unleashed: 'Obama Is a Jerk, a Pantywaist, a Lightweight, a Blowhard' | The Weekly Standard

Haha good kill that moral highground.....like I said tiny, you are tabloid trash.

Original story is in a workers magazine. No tabloid

It's the real deal with the man that was in the advertisement unloading on the Prez.

Laid Off Steelworker in Anti-Romney Ad Says He Is Not Voting for Obama - Working In These Times

More at link:

Original story is in a workers magazine. No tabloid

It's the real deal with the man that was in the advertisement unloading on the Prez.

Laid Off Steelworker in Anti-Romney Ad Says He Is Not Voting for Obama - Working In These Times

Who gives a shit..this is tabloid trash

Forum List

Back