Obama Insults Americans With Phony “Buffering” Graphic To Push Internet Agenda For Net Neutrality

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this administration is nothing but lies and plays game with OUR LIVES to get what they want

SNIP:
Posted by Gateway Guest Blogger on Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 6:13 PM
Guest Post by Mara Zebest
Apparently Liberals and the Obama Team think Americans are that dumb. Recently an uncovered video of Gruber—the architect of Obamacare—proves that Liberals and the Obama team view Americans as stupid. Gruber also reveals that in order to push the Liberal agenda, the truth has to be hidden because the American public would never vote for the Liberal agenda if they knew the truth.
Well, the Obama team is at it again to fool the public into thinking the Internet doesn’t work without Obama to ride in and save the day with BIG GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRACY disguised as “Net Neutrality“! Expect Liberals to change the label term for this legislation in 3… 2… 1….
Obama appears in a video from the White House (below) to push Net Neutrality and opens with a phony “Buffering” graphic. Too funny. Hat Tip Newsbusters:

A capture below of the opening video “Buffering” bumper.
Just remember that the “Buffering” is a part of the actual video and there is nothing wrong with your Internet connection—reminiscent of the opening warnings for an old TV series—Do not adjust your connections since you are about to enter the Outer Limits of big government buffoonery.

all of it here:
The Gateway Pundit Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Someone ask the OP why shes against Net Neutrality then wait for the answer. Warning: Put down your coffee before reading or your monitor may be damaged

Someone ask the OP why shes against Net Neutrality then wait for the answer. Warning: Put down your coffee before reading or your monitor may be damaged
Could be funny... don't know... but what I do know is that it wouldn't be funny why you're for it.... commie.

Last edited:
Could be funny... don't know... but I do know is that it wouldn't be funny why you're for it.... commie.

I like the communist internet the way it is now...all communisty.

You, dont like the internet and want to change it. Why?

Warning: Put down your coffee before reading his reply

this administration is nothing but lies and plays game with OUR LIVES to get what they want

SNIP:
Apparently Liberals and the Obama Team think Americans are that dumb. Recently an uncovered video of Gruber—the architect of Obamacare—proves that Liberals and the Obama team view Americans as stupid. Gruber also reveals that in order to push the Liberal agenda, the truth has to be hidden because the American public would never vote for the Liberal agenda if they knew the truth.
Well, the Obama team is at it again to fool the public into thinking the Internet doesn’t work without Obama to ride in and save the day with BIG GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRACY disguised as “Net Neutrality“! Expect Liberals to change the label term for this legislation in 3… 2… 1….
Obama appears in a video from the White House (below) to push Net Neutrality and opens with a phony “Buffering” graphic. Too funny. Hat Tip Newsbusters:

Just remember that the “Buffering” is a part of the actual video and there is nothing wrong with your Internet connection—reminiscent of the opening warnings for an old TV series—Do not adjust your connections since you are about to enter the Outer Limits of big government buffoonery.

all of it here:

Ok, they dared me to ask. Why are you against net neutrality?

I understand the point of being against it and think something must be done so you aren't exactly being challenged here.

More from this administration: remember they think you are all STUPID

snip:

SNIP:

all of it here:

Ok, they dared me to ask. Why are you against net neutrality?

I understand the point of being against it and think something must be done so you aren't exactly being challenged here.

that's nice, now if I dare YOU to go jump off a skyscraper will you go do that next?
you uppity snobs are just like sheep. someone eggs you on and you go, baaaaa

Last edited:
LOL!!! TOLD YOU!! She doesnt even know why she wants the internet to change.

Obamahahhhh

Could be funny... don't know... but I do know is that it wouldn't be funny why you're for it.... commie.

I like the communist internet the way it is now...all communisty.

You, dont like the internet and want to change it. Why?

Warning: Put down your coffee before reading his reply
Aaahh... could you redirect us all back to where I said "I want to change the internet?"

I want the internet to be untouched by government. Government just screws up EVERYTHING it touches.

Now, your turn, why do you want the government to get it's filthy fingers into regulating the internet, a.k.a., NET NEUTRALITY?

Fortunately, a number of Dems do believe in the 2nd amendment, otherwise it would have been a done deal, until the SC reversed it.
And he's going to take your guns too!!!

Any minute now! Yup any minute now...
and are you denying the video Obama put out?

Fortunately, a number of Dems do believe in the 2nd amendment, otherwise it would have been a done deal, until the SC reversed it.

An oldy but a goody:

2012-08-09-guns.jpg

An oldy but a goody:

2012-08-09-guns.jpg
There's no denying the rabid, commie left hasn't been trying... no denying it.... unless you're a dumbass mother fucker like you acting like they haven't been. They WOULD if they COULD, so your JOKE is STUPID.

Forum List

Back