Obama in NH today--largest rally in NH history

looks like 30-40 maybe...

Why is 0bama campaigning in NH...?? I thought that was a given for the empty chair...

Obama's bullshit still has legs in SOUTHERN New Hampshire, like Nashua. Nashua is close enough to Massachusetts so the Massholes can bus in their union thugs and Irish mobsters.

The Manchester Union Leader, the largest newspaper in New Hampshire, will endorse Romney.

Obama is going to lose New Hampshire. Take that to the bank.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

Deany, besides Obama do you see another black face in that entire photo? That's like 99.99% white, purer than Dove soap

Last edited:
Largest rally of out of state people ever in New Hampshire? Impressive. Too bad he's lost the state based on the people that actually live there.

Obama in NH today--largest Presidential rally in NH History

A6P9UOnCIAAoKJx.jpg

Yes we will.

I don't see how 8500 people is the largest rally in New Hampshire history. Quit lying Dems. That number is acutally embarrassing to be touted in that way.

Last edited:
Deany, besides Obama do you see another black face in that entire photo? That's like 99.99% white, purer than Dove soap

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, there are over 15,000 black people living in New Hampshire.

Apparently not even ONE of them could make it to Obama's rally, or at least get into the photograph?

Maybe Obama's handlers Photoshopped the black people out of the photo, to show that Obama has lots and lots of WHITE supporters?

According to the 2010 U.S. Census, there are over 15,000 black people living in New Hampshire.

Apparently not even ONE of them could make it to Obama's rally, or at least get into the photograph?

Maybe Obama's handlers Photoshopped the black people out of the photo, to show that Obama has lots and lots of WHITE supporters?

Right.

Just keep saying, they're all against me, they're all against me.....

I don't see how 8500 people is the largest rally in New Hampshire history. Quit lying Dems. That number is acutally embarrassing to be touted in that way.
no different than the unemployment numbers... when they 'forgot' to include california....

This photo, and any other photos, of an Obama "rally" in Nashua, New Hampshire today are 100% FICTITIOUS.

There was no rally in Nashua, except at a labor union phone bank inside of an office building, that was attended by about 60 people.

There was no outdoor campaign "love-in" with all of the people pictured in the photographs.

Lastly, there simply was NOT a "largest Presidential rally in NH History".

All photos of a huge Obama rally in Nashua, New Hampshire are COMPLETE FABRICATIONS.

This photo, and any other photos, of an Obama "rally" in Nashua, New Hampshire today are 100% FICTITIOUS.

There was no rally in Nashua, except at a labor union phone bank inside of an office building, that was attended by about 60 people.

There was no outdoor campaign "love-in" with all of the people pictured in the photographs.

Lastly, there simply was NOT a "largest Presidential rally in NH History".

All photos of a huge Obama rally in Nashua, New Hampshire are COMPLETE FABRICATIONS.

it was 8500 people :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: im so sick of Dems making a big deal out of nothing and making nothing out of a big deal

Forum List

Back