Obama in a ToughSpot $o$

The democrats are getting the sense that they are going to lose.

Democrats: White House and Senate 'Out of Reach' If Fundraising Doesn't Increase | The Weekly Standard

obama sees his pending loss as a failure of democracy itself! The only way to prove we still believe in democracy is to elect him!

This makes no sense whatsoever. He understands the concept of the grass roots. He just doesn't see that it turned against him.

Your link is to a neoconserative OPINION magazine BTW!

Forgot to mention THAT in your post didn't ya?

So much for YOUR credibility! :blowup:

It would be Barack Obama that presided over the first EVER downgrade of our nation's credit rating. Spin it as you may, ratings agencies took a look at Obama's plans and decided that downgrading our credit rating was the option. I'm willing to bet that Mitt Romney has an absolutely stellar credit rating.

Probably not. You see Romney has been through multiple bankrupcies through his association with Bain Capital.

Romney cited a statement from Bain saying that of the 350 companies the firm invested in, “Eighty percent of them grew, which is good news, and 5% went bankrupt. You can imagine — the only ones you'll hear about from the other side are the 5%,” the presumed Republican nominee said. “You won't hear about the 80% where jobs were created.”

Romney defends his wealth: 'I'm not going to apologize for success' - latimes.com

If any other "average" American has to file bankrupcy it usually destroys their credit.

I wonder if Mitt is somehow an exception to this rule?

And if so why....and how?

Wow, 80% success rate. Awesome. And Obama's winners are.. Solyndra..oh..wait.. um..Bright Source..ooh..um damn.. Can you find an Obama business success?

Yeah.....so he'll only bankrupt our country 5% of the time.

That's comforting!

Forum List

Back