Obama: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution"

Moneyman

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge3aGJfDSg4]Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution" - YouTube[/ame]

So..

Must have been the topic of discussion on AM Radio today....I see three threads now on it....so who was it Cons? Rush? Beck? Hannity? or Savage?

Obama is a Marxist.

Even if we take ALL the income from the rich, it won't fully fund Obama's government.

Is this news?

Nope, just proves how anti-American Maobama's values are. But since you and the communist party seem to be among the few that are happy with the man you must share his anti-American ideas.

There's nothing anti-American about taxation.

Really, taking from one to give to another is anti-American, the government derives its power from the people, if you can't do it as an individual, you can't give the government power you don't have. In criminal law it's call theft and conspiracy. Why do you think the founders expressly prohibited direct federal taxation of the people, they knew it would come to this.

Redistributing wealth is not Marxist if you are simply returning it to those who got ripped off.

The American middle class has been robbed blind by the corporate elite for 30 years. Nutters are too concerned with the crumbs that those below them are grabbing to see that the hands from above are taking the entire loaf.

Fucking idiots.

Redistributing wealth is not Marxist if you are simply returning it to those who got ripped off.

The American middle class has been robbed blind by the corporate elite for 30 years. Nutters are too concerned with the crumbs that those below them are grabbing to see that the hands from above are taking the entire loaf.

Fucking idiots.

Simple, I think that describes your mind. Please tell me specifically which coprorate ceo held a gun to your head and forced you to buy something, thus ripping you off?

Your Dear Leader Maobama is the only one I see trying to force people to buy anything and will tax you if you don't. I'll be waiting for your wise response, LMAO.

Last edited:

Fucking idiots.

Simple, I think that describes your mind. Pleas tell me specifically which coprorate ceo held a gun to your head and forced you to buy something, thus ripping you off?

Your Dear Leader Maobama is the only one I see trying to force people to buy anything and will tax you if you don't. I'll be waiting for your wise response, LMAO.

Idiot. Do you think one can only be ripped off when purchasing something?

Last edited:
And that matters why ?

That he said it is what is important.

Because you're a flock of sheep.....

Well Beck hasnt mentioned it. He's focusing on other stuff thats more important. Fed stuff. Libya.

I don't know...I don't listen to any of it. I don't listen to FOX, MSNBC(I used to when Ratigan was on...but that's it) or most any cable news channel....if something big's going on, I'll flip back and forth between FOX and CNN. But for nightly news? I watch ABC....just because I like our local affiliate.

The rest comes from our local newspaper, which tends to have a conservative POV one day, and a more liberal POV the next.

I think watching the 24 hour news cycle all the time is not only redundant as hell, but the constant analysis, trying to get the scoop on "the other guys", and the continuous political nitpicking is a great source of a lot of the animosity and over the top ideas in this country.

It seems like fewer and fewer people know how to disseminate bias and think for themselves. Both sides have agendas, both sides play towards those agendas. Rush, Beck and those other Conservative Propagandists lie and disinform to further the Conservative agenda....and some of you Conservatives eat it up like a starving dog. Maddow, Olbermann and the liberal Propagandists do the same and some of our progressive folk swear that it's the gospel truth.

In reality, the unbiased truth lies very much in between those two extremes.

Hey, I'm biased....and I know it.... I am very much pro-labor, because I believe that if the workforce is paid well, it's good for our economy and our country overall. That being said, I think people who don't work should, if they are going to live off the taxpayer, work for those benefits(if they are able-bodied) or else they don't get them....That's my biggest political issue. I don't care about gays, abortion or religion....those things are, IMO....individual choice issues....but I do feel that they should be just that...individual choices.

BTW.... just because I am pro-labor doesn't mean I want to see wealthy people taxed to death....no.... I want to see them actually trickle down like they promised under Reagan. You can't sit there and say "let the market decide" when it's the wealthy and powerful that decide what one gets paid, not the market....otherwise, we wouldn't need government handouts for people who work their asses off and can't afford to live here. They obviously are taking advantage of labor and have the axe...or the threat of the axe of outsourcing, to keep labor acquiescent and docile. Not to mention kids who start out life tens of thousands of dollars in debt to qualify for positions that people used to get trained for on the job....Health insurance also keeps labor in line. You have a family and your employer provides at least part of that benefit? That makes it tougher to take a chance and take a lesser job, or start your own business that has a higher ceiling.

I believe that Conservatives tend to believe the bill of goods that their pundits sell without thinking about ulterior motives such as what I spoke of above. Maybe you even think that it's their right to squash labor in exchange for huge profits and huge personal fortunes. I don't.

Forum List

Back