i just reported tucker carlson to ATTACkWATCH!.COM

should tucker carlson be arrested and tried for reporting this story.

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010

Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press | The Daily Caller

Internal Department of Justice emails obtained by The Daily Caller show Attorney General Eric Holder’s communications staff has collaborated with the left-wing advocacy group Media Matters for America in an attempt to quell news stories about scandals plaguing Holder and America’s top law enforcement agency.

Dozens of pages of emails between DOJ Office of Public Affairs Director Tracy Schmaler and Media Matters staffers show Schmaler, Holder’s top press defender, working with Media Matters to attack reporters covering DOJ scandals. TheDC obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act request

Read more: Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press | The Daily Caller
.... yata yata...

it's outrageous that the daily caller article is reporting this bad story about make believe "president obamavich" from chicago. the whitehouse should be lying to the people and trying to spin the mainstream media. i do declare that without foxnews we would never know about this newest of all obamavich scandals. it's hard to keep up....

deputy whitehouse press secretary chuck todd hasn't wieghed in yet, but jay carney will say this is a political attack. just like the government went after the cheezy hollywod director that made the video that set the near/mideast/asia on fire. i hope someone reported him. good call to go after him for something completely unrelated, that's how they got big al capone !

media matters. it does. the media is one of the best tools in the pwesident's political quiver.

at least the press is objective and unbiased for the most part, except every channel but fox.

i remember having a lot of fun ridiculing attackwatch.com when it first appeared, because it's so stupid. it's important to have these venues.

is that cokehead guy still in charge of media matters?

this is better than a fuzzy photo seeing the queen's tits from a mile away. i guess the youtube/internet cat is out of the bag.

i thought this sounded familiar...

Last edited by scott e.; Today at 10:20 AM.

Last edited:

If nothing, else, that effeminate, little prick has come.....

:clap2:

529.gif

Actually I hope Holder dies in prison.

But it would be good for Carlson to be beside him. Maybe in the same bunk.

Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press | The Daily Caller

Internal Department of Justice emails obtained by The Daily Caller show Attorney General Eric Holder’s communications staff has collaborated with the left-wing advocacy group Media Matters for America in an attempt to quell news stories about scandals plaguing Holder and America’s top law enforcement agency.

Dozens of pages of emails between DOJ Office of Public Affairs Director Tracy Schmaler and Media Matters staffers show Schmaler, Holder’s top press defender, working with Media Matters to attack reporters covering DOJ scandals. TheDC obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act request

Read more: Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press | The Daily Caller
.... yata yata...

it's outrageous that the daily caller article is reporting this bad story about make believe "president obamavich" from chicago. the whitehouse should be lying to the people and trying to spin the mainstream media. i do declare that without foxnews we would never know about this newest of all obamavich scandals. it's hard to keep up....

deputy whitehouse press secretary chuck todd hasn't wieghed in yet, but jay carney will say this is a political attack. just like the government went after the cheezy hollywod director that made the video that set the near/mideast/asia on fire. i hope someone reported him. good call to go after him for something completely unrelated, that's how they got big al capone !

media matters. it does. the media is one of the best tools in the pwesident's political quiver.

at least the press is objective and unbiased for the most part, except every channel but fox.

i remember having a lot of fun ridiculing attackwatch.com when it first appeared, because it's so stupid. it's important to have these venues.

is that cokehead guy still in charge of media matters?

this is better than a fuzzy photo seeing the queen's tits from a mile away. i guess the youtube/internet cat is out of the bag.

i thought this sounded familiar...

Last edited by scott e.; Today at 10:20 AM.

Thank God for "Fox News". TV's "serious" news network.

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg
2e11c4e814f22aa55723cb9215f0436f_0.png

Unhappy with story, Fox alters photos of writers - Video on NBCNews.com

Something should be done about Pub Propaganda machine hate talk BS. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine at least, if only 5% time for argument. The dupes inhabit an alternate universe (sig pp3 par exemple).

Something should be done about Pub Propaganda machine hate talk BS. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine at least, if only 5% time for argument. The dupes inhabit an alternate universe (sig pp3 par exemple).

No one can decipher your signature, fool. Spell it out... In English, please.

Forum List

Back