Obama heckled By OWS

Make no mistake RWers, these people aren't anti-Obama like the bought and paid-for TPers are. These people anti-ESTABLISHMENT.

I believe this photograph sums it up nicely.

slide_198618_494051_huge.jpg

One of the protesters handed Obama a note. It was the text that they chanted during the speech as they interrupted him. Note how Obama's interested in what they have to say. Note how engaged and excited he is to be shaking Obama's hand.

These people don't want Obama gone like the Dick Armey TPers, these people want Obama to do right. BIG difference.

And look at how close Obama still gets to the crowds. With all of the hatred being expressed to and about him and his wife, he still gets out there and is ready to listen.

Teapartiers don't know the first thing about listening and learning.

I think it is despicable behavior. I think Obama is an incompetent, empty suit. But he is still the President and he deserves the respect of the high office he holds. These OWS swine have no respect for anything.

Incompetent

empty suit

deserves respect

Please. Obama has received no respect from the right. The right hates him so much, they say he hasn't done anything, then turn around and try to take credit for his successes, of which, there have been many.

Republicans - ten years of failure.

Obama - pretty good job for someone who has to fight both al Qaeda and the Republicans.

NBC Politics - Obama heckled by Occupy protesters

So much for the left getting the vote LOL. These guys won't be voting for anyone.

You don't know the facts of this very well. All they did was interrupt his speech and started chanting OWS rhetoric. Obama waited until they were done chanting, and said that he understood their frustration and said that he would address them later. They then cheered.

This "mic check" group did it to a few of the GOP candidates as well.

All that aside, it doesn't even matter if this particular group didn't like Obama. Just because a half dozen people were being disrespectful to Obama, it doesn't mean that the movement itself opposes him as a president. In fact, Obama is the OWS's only hope of getting their point across.

A pretty good job of making matters worse on almost every front.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 7 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Make no mistake RWers, these people aren't anti-Obama like the bought and paid-for TPers are. These people anti-ESTABLISHMENT.

I believe this photograph sums it up nicely.

slide_198618_494051_huge.jpg

One of the protesters handed Obama a note. It was the text that they chanted during the speech as they interrupted him. Note how Obama's interested in what they have to say. Note how engaged and excited he is to be shaking Obama's hand.

These people don't want Obama gone like the Dick Armey TPers, these people want Obama to do right. BIG difference.

And look at how close Obama still gets to the crowds. With all of the hatred being expressed to and about him and his wife, he still gets out there and is ready to listen.

Teapartiers don't know the first thing about listening and learning.
Yep, Michelle Barkmann cut and run, citing danger, danger.

And here's the Maestro Karl Rove punching down on the protesters citing some claptrap about free speech:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD_kLQVwltE]Karl Rove Flips Out At Protesters: 'Who Gave You The Right To Occupy America? - YouTube[/ame]

RWers are fascists who want to squelch, silence and bash down anything and/or any speech they don't agree with.

It's like cooked food to the rabid far RW, but it doesn't play well with the middle and rest of the country.

I think it is despicable behavior. I think Obama is an incompetent, empty suit. But he is still the President and he deserves the respect of the high office he holds. These OWS swine have no respect for anything.

I highly doubt you'd be saying the same thing had it been tea baggers. Netinyahu let Obama have it on our home turf..betcha support that.

In any case..it shows how robust our democracy really is..

Something..that you don't seem to understand or support.

So much for the left getting the vote LOL. These guys won't be voting for anyone.

Oh, make no mistake they will vote for someone and that person will be the one that has their interests in mind, not the rich and banking system and the corporations that have tilted the scale of economic justice so far in their favor which has turned this country into a plutocracy.
If you have not listened to them and you only get your news from faux news I can totally understand your thinking, be it so wrong.

Mic Check:

Oh, make no mistake they will vote for someone and that person will be the one that has their interests in mind, not the rich and banking system and the corporations that have tilted the scale of economic justice so far in their favor which has turned this country into a plutocracy.
If you have not listened to them and you only get your news from faux news I can totally understand your thinking, be it so wrong.

Mic Check:

lol, because voting for the Obama AND Democrats sure has done wonders for THEIR BEST interests
9%unemployment
3.50 gallon of gas for THREE YEARS
food prices going THROUGH THE ROOF
poverty up
food stamp usage UP
ETC ETC ETC

Mic Check:

lol, because voting for the Obama AND Democrats sure has done wonders for THEIR BEST interests
9%unemployment
poverty up
food stamp usage UP
ETC ETC ETC

All residual effects of the Bush destruction ( along with his Saudi Friends ) of the American economy.

Sheesh..he had 8 years to do it in. It's generally harder to fix things that are broken..then to destroy things.

So in 3 short years..and with the obstructionist Terrorist Tea Baggers..waddya expect?

Rubber Biscuit?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyBZE0kBtE]Blues Brothers - Rubber Biscuit - YouTube[/ame]

When I saw that happening (and it was no surprise; I've always known Occupy wasn't pro-Obama, but then I base my opinions on facts) I asked myself, "Hmm, I wonder if the right-wingers who have been saying the whole thing was orchestrated by Obama and/or the liberal activism establishment and/or the unions will reconsider and finally figure things out? Nah -- they'll find some reason to ignore the facts once again."

Looks like I was right. :tongue:

Mic Check:

9%unemployment
poverty up
food stamp usage UP
ETC ETC ETC

All residual effects of the Bush destruction ( along with his Saudi Friends ) of the American economy.

Sheesh..he had 8 years to do it in. It's generally harder to fix things that are broken..then to destroy things.

So in 3 short years..and with the obstructionist Terrorist Tea Baggers..waddya expect?

Rubber Biscuit?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyBZE0kBtE]Blues Brothers - Rubber Biscuit - YouTube[/ame]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH just ain't working anymore.
The people see it..only those idiots in the 40% approval DON'T..

ALL OF IT WAS STAGED..

they and the Obama are phonies.

IT WAS ALL A STUNT… #Occupy Loons Play Kissie-Kissie With Obama After Heeckling Him

IT WAS ALL A STUNT… #Occupy Loons Play Kissie-Kissie With Obama After Heeckling Him | The Gateway Pundit

A yes, a link to a rabid RW blog, written by some fundie in a damp basement somewhere in the Deep South.

Credible. :rolleyes:

no skin off my ass if you don't believe it.
the majority of the people already knows this phony President doesn't do ANYTHING that isn't STAGED..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back