Obama Has Peaked Too Early

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
All the attention will now go onto Obama for the next two weeks.

The Ayers connection is important but not for the obvious reason. It is important because Ayers hired Obama to distribute 50 million dollars a year for five years to far left social organizations. This is what is coming out of the docs released last week from C of I.

McCain will also pound Obamas on taxes.

Be interesting to see this thread in two weeks.

All the attention will now go onto Obama for the next two weeks.

The Ayers connection is important but not for the obvious reason. It is important because Ayers hired Obama to distribute 50 million dollars a year for five years to far left social organizations. This is what is coming out of the docs released last week from C of I.

McCain will also pound Obamas on taxes.

Be interesting to see this thread in two weeks.

Oh, do keep it up. There is no evidence that Obama has "peaked". Oh, and by the way, with the Obama campaign trying to get their supporters to vote early, them being that far ahead now, matters.

Oh, do keep it up. There is no evidence that Obama has "peaked". Oh, and by the way, with the Obama campaign trying to get their supporters to vote early, them being that far ahead now, matters.

The point is that now all the attention will go on Obama which is not a good thing for any candidate.

No matter how in the tank the press may be for Obama they still need to feed the beast.

The point is that now all the attention will go on Obama which is not a good thing for any candidate.

All the attention has been on Obama for over a year now. I'm pretty sure he can survive another month.

No matter how in the tank the press may be for Obama they still need to feed the beast.

Drudge and Fox aren't part of the media? Show me a major newspaper/television station that has the type of one-sided bullshit links Drudge currently has up.

Forum List

Back