Obama Gives Military Farewell In an Empty Stadium. Does Putin hacked it too?

How many times does this whiny commie asshole have to say goodbye? Leave already. Get the fuck out. Shoo!

You know I really never thought I would live long enough to experience a POTUS that was as ineffective as President Carter... Well boys and girls President Carter has stepped up to the plate and will have some legitimate standings compared to pbo... This OP is just a small example of just how pbo was maybe the most disastrous and incompetent POTUS ever...

We have his good bye speech. His televised address to the public and his good bye letter.

The loooonnnnnggg good bye.

I wonder how many more "goodbyes" this cocky arrogant vain asshole will put this country that rejected his presidency through.

It was not for the public you imbeciles, you just love those fake stories and run with it.......

What branch of the service did you serve in?

Going away parties were always a great way to say FU to a lousy commander. The ultimate parting insult was not to have one at all, or to have one the night he PCS'd and made sure the party notifications were well posted so he could see them.

It was not for the public you imbeciles, you just love those fake stories and run with it.......

What branch of the service did you serve in?

Going away parties were always a great way to say FU to a lousy commander. The ultimate parting insult was not to have one at all, or to have one the night he PCS'd and made sure the party notifications were well posted so he could see them.

What ? lol....

Obama's goodbye speech is in Chicago January 10th

Funny,why was the same venue packed when Bush said his farewell?

Do you have a picture or link?

Did you not watch the video?

Yes, I just watched it, I am sure something will come out why they had the camera facing the empty chairs when all the others were filled..

Yes, I just watched it, I am sure something will come out why they had the camera facing the empty chairs when all the others were filled..

:laugh: Does your computer lack audio?
There was no one there,the military despises barry.

So the best seats in the house were empty?
It was probably due to poor infrastructure...:itsok:

HWGA, this turd wrapper is completely lost... He couldn't even answer williepete's question or understand re: the permanent change of duty station party...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back