Obama: Future ban of fishing ?

There is no law, it is extremist environmentalist making recommendations and an executive order adopting the reconmendations.

The pattern of, in my opinion, 'incompetence of leadership' continues with the Obama administration and his band of Merry Misfits and loons. Are the masses THIS STUPID to put up with these antics? YES is the answer.

These are truly sad days for America when they want to take away our right to fish........:(

I heard he is going to kill granny as well. Oh and remember when they said he was going to take away your guns.

(These idiots crack me up. Fear, Fear, Fear)

These are truly sad days for America when they want to take away our right to fish........:(

I heard he is going to kill granny as well. Oh and remember when they said he was going to take away your guns.

(These idiots crack me up. Fear, Fear, Fear)

There is a case before the Supreme Court, coming out of Chicago right now. It all starts with baby steps, Zona

So our crops are being turned into ethanol, we aren't allowed to eat meat, we can't fish.

What exactly do these environmentalist wackos expect us to eat?
These few sites below should give you some ideas on what will be available and acceptable from the purported green crew setting up some of these new regulations.

Lab-Grown Meat - Projects - BERG

Envirovore: Eat Your Greens! - Lab Created Meat - Environmental Panacea?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/15/dining/15sweet.html

Soy Milk

So our crops are being turned into ethanol, we aren't allowed to eat meat, we can't fish.

What exactly do these environmentalist wackos expect us to eat?

Watercress, lentils, and dirt.
I wonder is they will be mining for mud cookie materials in Haiti? It makes me also wonder if the dirt mined in Haiti will be some of that where New Jersey landfill waste was dumped:confused:

Another note for the green eaters.

Sustainable Food Pledge, Sludge, and Frankencrops

#215, March 9, 2010
Health, Justice and Sustainability News
from the Organic Consumers Association

Edited by Alexis Baden-Mayer and Ronnie Cummins

In this issue:

* Quote of the Week: Edward Bernays: "Those who manipulate the unseen..."
* Take Action:
o Protest "Sham-Poo," Tell USDA and Faux Organic Cosmetic Companies to Come Clean
o Press Whole Foods Market and United Natural Foods Inc. to Sign the Sustainable Food Pledge
* Action Updates:
o More Than 200,000 Consumers, Farmers, and Organic Businesses Call for USDA to Prohibit Genetically Engineered Alfalfa
o America's Greenest Mayor: "Let Them Eat Toxic Sludge!"
o Procter & Gamble Agrees to Reformulate Body Products After OCA and Allies Expose Toxic Contaminant
* Little Bytes

Organic Consumers Association

Fishing is a subversive activity and is not to be tolerated , further , any activity that allows a parent time alone with their child , wherein the potential exists that the parent might pass on their ethics and values , is also deemed subversive and is not to be tolerated .

Obama Admin Jumps to Squelch Rumors of U.S. Fishing Ban

By ALLISON WINTER of Greenwire
Published: March 11, 2010
The Obama administration is trying to dash rumors that it planned to ban recreational fishing in marine waters and the Great Lakes in the wake of a series of Internet posts warning that such a prohibition was imminent.

Obama Admin Jumps to Squelch Rumors of U.S. Fishing Ban - NYTimes.com

THIS PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMS MY SUSPICION.

This was warned about before the election, fishing now, hunting, gun ownership, freedom to choose the food you eat, where you live, what you do, amount of children you have, or even the right to procreate, what is next with this administration? Thanks you brain dead liberals and Kool-Aid drinkers!!!!

Forum List

Back