Obama forgives Egypt $1 billion of loans, and wants to "guarantee" another $1 billion

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
What has Egypt done for the US? They constantly vote against America, and are usually on the "other side".

U.S. relieves Egypt of $1 billion debt to help recovery » Breaking News | Wire Update News | News Wires -

By BNO News
WASHINGTON D.C. (BNO NEWS) -- United States President Barack Obama on Thursday announced the decision of relieving Egypt of up to $1 billion in debt to help promote growth and development.

Obama also guaranteed the new Egyptian government a $1 billion loan to finance infrastructure and job creation. The announcements were part of the president's speech on the recent events in the Middle East.

"We do not want a democratic Egypt to be saddled by the debts of its past," said Obama. "So we will relieve a democratic Egypt of up to $1 billion in debt and help regain access to markets by guaranteeing $1 billion in borrowing."

"We do not want a democratic Egypt to be saddled by the debts of its past," said Obama. "So we will relieve a democratic Egypt of up to $1 billion in debt and help regain access to markets by guaranteeing $1 billion in borrowing." [/I]

But we do want law-abiding American Taxpayers to be SADDLED WITH MORE DEBT to pay for this?

Considering our national debt, this is stupid and irresponsible.

It's also unconsitutional. The President doesn't have the authority to forgive debts; only Congress can do that.

We are the only nation in the history of man to throw money into the laps of nations that despise us.

At times, for real strategic interests; other times, for mis-calculated strategic reaons. Time always tells.

I wish I could think of a time when throwing billions of dollars into the lap of a people that hates us with a fury actually brought us dividends.

Remember that he has played his whole life with someone else's money. He doesn't have a clue where it come from. He sat with Wright for 20 years and took it all in. He doesn't like the United States and is trying to kill it. Remember who elected him, we did.

I can't think of one country in my life time where we have tried to buy a friend and had it work out in our favor. Not One.

Considering our national debt, this is stupid and irresponsible.

Spending 10 billion a month to pay for our doomed little nation building foray in Afghanistan comparatively is something to be more pissed about.
You're hardly qualified to lecture me about what I should be angry about. :lol:

Maybe I'm not qualified. Most likely, you're younger, so therefore you know more. Me? The only edge, if it's an edge, is that I've lived longer then you, and therefore succumb to the silly notion that history repeats itself from my perspective.
One thing is fact tho', I do have a longer 'history' then you.

Spending 10 billion a month to pay for our doomed little nation building foray in Afghanistan comparatively is something to be more pissed about.

Maybe I'm not qualified. Most likely, you're younger, so therefore you know more. Me? The only edge, if it's an edge, is that I've lived longer then you, and therefore succumb to the silly notion that history repeats itself from my perspective.
Funny how your "fact" starts out as an assumption based on...nothing in particular.

I'm 48. I'm not a kid. And I repeat, you're not qualified.

Funny how your "fact" starts out as an assumption based on...nothing in particular.

Hey you middle-aged upstart. No threats...even from the disabled.-Meister

Hey you middle-aged upstart. XXXXXXXXX!
Get off my lawn, kid. :lol:

Forum List

Back