Obama Foreign Policy Makes Candidates Of Both Parties Nervous

I will vote for the lesser of two evils. I'm against the status quo and the career politicians who are now paid whores on both sides of the equation. A GOP win will further put a leash on Obamanomics which suck, and restrict jobs that this country needs...........His pen and phone executive fiat has cost us more jobs as they implement parts of Cap and Trade which was rejected by Congress.

I will pull a straight Republican party ticket and walk out. And further make Obama a LAME DUCK.

I'm trying to figure out why any member of Congress would expect anyone to vote for them.......if they are unwilling to hold a vote regarding the action we should or should not take in dealing with ISIS.

I do love how USMB nutters continue to claim that Obama is costing us jobs, though. It's fucking great stuff.

I'm trying to figure out why any member of Congress would expect anyone to vote for them.......if they are unwilling to hold a vote regarding the action we should or should not take in dealing with ISIS.

I do love how USMB nutters continue to claim that Obama is costing us jobs, though. It's fucking great stuff.

ISIS beheaded Americans with a dull knife.............Shouldn't be an issue to get some pay back which is necessary after this occurred. The indecision is whether the authority will lead to thousands of U.S. troops on the ground after the elections............

To the jobs equation simply look at the Job participation rate or drink your standard kool aide tool.

ISIS beheaded Americans with a dull knife.............Shouldn't be an issue to get some pay back which is necessary after this occurred. The indecision is whether the authority will lead to thousands of U.S. troops on the ground after the elections............

To the jobs equation simply look at the Job participation rate or drink your standard kool aide tool.

The economy is better now than it was in January 2009. There are private sector jobs being created every month. Millions of them over the past 4 years. Millions. You cannot argue those point. You want to.....but you can't.

Had the GOP decided to lift a finger to help......we'd be in even better shape.

The GOP knows that most people don't vote. Especially in midterms. Those who do, often lay the blame for shit on the party who holds the White House. So.....if the GOP can get enough people to think the economy sucks worse than is does.....they can win more elections.

Therefore......the GOP deals in pessimism. You bought your quota, I see.

The question that remains is......are you one of the nasty fuckers who knows what you are doing.....or are you one of the idiots who is being duped?

The economy is better now than it was in January 2009. There are private sector jobs being created every month. Millions of them over the past 4 years. Millions. You cannot argue those point. You want to.....but you can't.

Had the GOP decided to lift a finger to help......we'd be in even better shape.

The GOP knows that most people don't vote. Especially in midterms. Those who do, often lay the blame for shit on the party who holds the White House. So.....if the GOP can get enough people to think the economy sucks worse than is does.....they can win more elections.

Therefore......the GOP deals in pessimism. You bought your quota, I see.

The question that remains is......are you one of the nasty fuckers who knows what you are doing.....or are you one of the idiots who is being duped?

That is your standard propaganda............Nothing more and nothing less...........

The markets are high because of hot air and eventually the chickens will come home to roost because it is Fiat.

The jobs don't follow the markets now do they........One of your party lines from the past but now not so much as you move with the political winds refusing to stand on one side or the other.............

Trillions spent with limited results...........Only a party of fools could spend so much without better results............Or perhaps a party of asses.

You really would think there would be a place somewhere in between "we're the policeman of the world and our exceptionalism gives us the right to meddle in the affairs of other sovereign countries and blow the living shit out of them when they piss us off" and "we'll only exercise our strength and influence when it may be too late".

Isn't there?

Maybe I'm wrong on that.

You really would think there would be a place somewhere in between "we're the policeman of the world and our exceptionalism gives us the right to meddle in the affairs of other sovereign countries and blow the living shit out of them when they piss us off" and "we'll only exercise our strength and influence when it may be too late".

Isn't there?

Maybe I'm wrong on that.

Too late for what?

You bitch either way. Things are just as you prefer them to be.

unnamed31.jpg

Tell Obama to shit or get off the pot.............tool...........If you are going to kick their asses STFU and do it............

Mission Accomplished Obama style........We left and Iraq is stable........We will not get involved..........No troops on the ground.........sends more troops...............bombs ISIS.....................We will follow ISIS to the gates of hell...................

Let's check the polls to see Obama's next statements on this issue....................LOL

Cartoons!!!!

GOP Strategy re:ISIS

Frighten as many Americans as possible.
Do nothing in the House.
Complain that Obama isn't decisive.
Complain that Obama is bombing ISIS.
Complain that Obama won't send troops.
Accuse Obama of breaking promise not to send troops.
Gin up more fear.
Hope frightened Americans vote against Obama's party.

Cartoons!!!!

Do nothing in the House.
Gin up more fear.

Pot painting kettle black..........Your fear tactics over the years haven't changed..........

Create BS to stir shit up whether it is true or not...........Play the Race Card, and go look at the Rich they are evil when the people playing the card are Rich themselves...............

Spare me the BS...............

Need a backhoe to shovel it.

Obama strategy: redeploy the very same people he was supposed to leave there in the first place to train the Iraqis!

Good Plan!!

Cartoons!!!!

Do nothing in the House.
Gin up more fear.

Pot painting kettle black..........Your fear tactics over the years haven't changed..........

Create BS to stir shit up whether it is true or not...........Play the Race Card, and go look at the Rich they are evil when the people playing the card are Rich themselves...............

Spare me the BS...............

Need a backhoe to shovel it.

Can't play a race card if it ain't in the deck, genius.

The rich aren't all evil. Just some. Just like some poor people are evil. See how that works?

I see you want to change the subject. Understandable.

Question. What percentage of corporate profits of S&P 500 companies goes to shareholders?

The American people will come to realize the far right nutters are pontificating and will attack the president for whatever he does.

So: do what we did almost 50 years ago with the far right: taunt them, tease them, but never give them and responsibility or power. Simply watch how the American people as a whole will not permit Cruz's hope for the presidency to ever gain traction.

Forum List

Back