Obama "first gay President"

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Obama is a Wuss. He's always apologizing to other countries.

Newsweek's Next Cover: Obama 'First Gay President' - Yahoo! News

4473587800b04e089006m.jpg

The Newsweek article is a tribute to Obama by one of his strongest supporters - Andrew Sullivan (a Conservative).

I bet if somebody in the press accused JFK or LBJ of being gay, they would have gotten their ass kicked!

Being called gay is a horrible, horrible insult!

Obama is smart.

He sees the writing on the wall.

Now when he loses, it's not because he was a lousy president, or a piss poor leader, or his failed Keynesian economic stimulus or his crappy healthcare "reform" fiasco, or the terrible unemployment numbers or the double dip recession.

The liberals can claim he really only lost because of homophobia and racism.

Last edited:
Last edited:
i wonder if this is going to be Rush's opening story,,i cant wait to hear him say "Obama,first gay president to his 40 million listeners,,then they tell all their friends, then within a week, 300 million people will hear it,,,LOL LOL,,,then lets see who is all giddy over Yobama, our Savior.

It's easy to write off President Obama's announcement of his support for gay marriage as a political ploy during an election year. But don't believe the cynics. Andrew Sullivan argues that this announcement has been in the making for years. "When you step back a little and assess the record of Obama on gay rights, you see, in fact, that this was not an aberration. It was an inevitable culmination of three years of work." And President Obama has much in common with the gay community. "He had to discover his black identity and then reconcile it with his white family, just as gays discover their homosexual identity and then have to reconcile it with their heterosexual family," Sullivan writes.

Good article.

Oh bullshit.

Everyone knows Hollywood Reagan was the first gay president and Bush Jr was the second, so the most Obama could be is the third.

Forum List

Back