Obama encourages illegal aliens to vote without fear of being deported.

You can't vote if you are not a citizen in the legal sense of the word. There are zero incidents of illegal immigrants voting in US elections. The POTUS did not suggest that illegal immigrants should vote.

You are all idiots.

Do illegals vote?

Does a wild bear shit in the woods?
Is the pope Catholic?
Does Campbell make soup?
Does Paula Deen like butter?
Do accordion players wear diamond rings?
Is our southern border secure (wait, that one doesn't count).

I don't know who you are but there is one thing I know about you: You don't get your news from The Drudge Report. If you did you would know better. The ones you call idiots are the ones who are aware of the history of illegals voting. The idiots are also aware of other ways the Democrats cheat, such as busing people from one voting site to another so they can cast multiple votes. Unlike you, the idiots are informed.

If you are an adult, I cannot understand how the knowledge of Democrat voter fraud has eluded you. It's the equivalent of walking through a rainstorm without an umbrella and not getting a single drop on you.

PS: If you got your news from The Drudge Report you would have seen videos of a high-level Democrat operative bragging about how the party got illegals to register and how they bused “voters” from place to place. At any rate, it's time for you to step out of the darkness and join the ranks of the informed. Here's the link:

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

The Professor
Proud USMB idiot

The 'President of the United States' is on record not only advocating breaking the law but encouraging HIS illegals to help the Liberals who rigged their own Primary to STEAL the 2016 Presidential election.

Anyone defending this criminal POS is just as anti-American / treasonous as he is, IMO.

The DNC has been exposed as an outlaw, crimnal party, a party OF criminals, and a threat to this country, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

They Rigged their primary, continue to run 1/2 of the criminal Clinton Crime Syndicate as their candidate - the most criminal candidate in US history, the openly crimnal President - tge most lawless in US history - and his openly criminal AG are protecting her from indictment and prosecution, and the President is now calling for open election fraud and the theft of the Presidency!

Welcome to 'Fidel' Obama's 'Banana Republic'!

Last edited:
You can't vote if you are not a citizen in the legal sense of the word. There are zero incidents of illegal immigrants voting in US elections. The POTUS did not suggest that illegal immigrants should vote.

You are all idiots.

Do illegals vote?

Does a wild bear shit in the woods?
Is the pope Catholic?
Does Campbell make soup?
Does Paula Deen like butter?
Do accordion players wear diamond rings?
Is our southern border secure (wait, that one doesn't count).

I don't know who you are but there is one thing I know about you: You don't get your news from The Drudge Report. If you did you would know better. The ones you call idiots are the ones who are aware of the history of illegals voting. The idiots are also aware of other ways the Democrats cheat, such as busing people from one voting site to another so they can cast multiple votes. Unlike you, the idiots are informed.

If you are an adult, I cannot understand how the knowledge of Democrat voter fraud has eluded you. It's the equivalent of walking through a rainstorm without an umbrella and not getting a single drop on you.

PS: If you got your news from The Drudge Report you would have seen videos of a high-level Democrat operative bragging about how the party got illegals to register and how they bused “voters” from place to place. At any rate, it's time for you to step out of the darkness and join the ranks of the informed. Here's the link:

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

The Professor
Proud USMB idiot

I never really thought there were monkeys like the lone laugher above who actually believe the crap they are fed? I just thought they were loyal to the cause no matter what facts or evidence is before them.

This idea that illegals are voting is just stupid. Why would an illegal, hiding in the shadows, put their name & address on a form or show up in a government office to highlight who they are & where they live?
Watch the video again, Dave.

Your President just openly advocated and encouraged criminal election fraud, the criminal THEFT of the Presidency.

You MORONICALLY claim that illegals voting is 'stupid' - no dumbass, it's CRIMINAL!

NOT ONLY have illegals voted, but ILLEGAL TERRORISTS have voted...FOR HILLARY!

It was already proven that the ILLEGAL ALIEN Washington Mall TERRORIST voted for Hillary...several times - he voted for her in the DNC RIGGED Primary (PROVEN!)

So it should not be a surprise to anyone that the criminal POS in the Oval Office right now is openly encouraging illegals to help steal the Presidency!

Tuesday is the culmination of Obama's massive illegal invasion, open borders, tegusal to enforce existing laws, violating both Constitution and law, violating court orders, being held in contempt twice yet still refusing to comply...

THIS has been the plan all along - bring in, welcome in, millions of illegals...then ask them / encourage them to illegally vote, to help them STEAL the Presidency, and from that moment on forever turn the balance of power in the Democratic Party's favor.

The 'coup' was run flawlessly, and nothing was ever done to stop it. Obama is not even trying to hide it now...and why should he?! Like Judas kissing Jesus on the cheek, the betrayal is complete.

This idea that illegals are voting is just stupid. Why would an illegal, hiding in the shadows, put their name & address on a form or show up in a government office to highlight who they are & where they live?
Watch the video again, Dave.

Your President just openly advocated and encouraged criminal election fraud, the criminal THEFT of the Presidency.

You MORONICALLY claim that illegals voting is 'stupid' - no dumbass, it's CRIMINAL!

NOT ONLY have illegals voted, but ILLEGAL TERRORISTS have voted...FOR HILLARY!

It was already proven that the ILLEGAL ALIEN Washington Mall TERRORIST voted for Hillary...several times - he voted for her in the DNC RIGGED Primary (PROVEN!)

So it should not be a surprise to anyone that the criminal POS in the Oval Office right now is openly encouraging illegals to help steal the Presidency!

Got this in a Breaking News E-mail a few minutes ago. Just about everyone is flooding the I-Net with this report.

Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

When readers first sent this to us we thought, no way, not even Obama would be this lawless.
obama-illegals.jpg

But we were wrong.
Barack Obama openly called on illegal aliens to vote in Tuesday’s election.
This whole administration is lawless!

They lie at every turn.
They lied to get Obamacare passed.
They lied about Benghazi.
They lied about Hillary’s private server and emails.

And now they are calling on illegal aliens to vote.
The video comes from Cavuto.

Forum List

Back