Obama Does Damage Control on Wright

I've always felt the Wright issue will die a natural death - especially because of the size and interest of the primaries this year. I never thought it would last through to the general. And it appears it won't.

American people usually don't fall for the guilt by association thing anymore. The days of McCarthy are over.Getting elected nowadays is all about the money you raise and the size and level of the sophistry of the campaign you run.

Another thing? Who would have ever thought a politician would throw people under the bus for ambition?

Wow! That's breaking news.

:rolleyes:

"Always" felt that, huh? How old are you again? Your political naivete is pretty glaringly obvious.

ya know what kills me is all these catholics...

i mean there was bush meeting with the pope...

and then there's all them priests fXXXing little boys...

I mean what's up with that?

when are they going to distance themselves?

shouldn't they be walking out of church?

Yeah, I watched the Colbert Report last night too. :redface:

Don't forget Teddy, John Kerry and others of their ilk are Catholics as well. They go to church regularly, every 2 to 6 years (depending on office).

I think *you* need to go back and read.

Or don't involve yourself in conversations you don't understand.

Or, better yet, bother other people.

Your ignorance grows daily. You make statements and attribute the wrong thing to what people say daily on this board. The one that should shut up and just let us think they are stupid is you, every time you respond you PROVE the point.

I thought you were leaving.... seriously..... there actually were threads that weren't about your ignorance, stupidity and partisanship while you were gone.

In other words, people could actually talk about some issues.

So what do YOU think he was implying about the "ilk" of people like Kennedy, Kerry, etc. who go to church when it's time for them to be elected, you loudmouthed pissant?

Take your time, and think about it.... or better yet, ask someone smarter to help you.

And, whatever I am or am not... guess what, I don't use a messageboard to exorcise my anger and resentment at the world.

Now run along...

thanks for playing.

I thought you were leaving.... seriously..... there actually were threads that weren't about your ignorance, stupidity and partisanship while you were gone.

In other words, people could actually talk about some issues.

So what do YOU think he was implying about the "ilk" of people like Kennedy, Kerry, etc. who go to church when it's time for them to be elected, you loudmouthed pissant?

Take your time, and think about it.... or better yet, ask someone smarter to help you.

And, whatever I am or am not... guess what, I don't use a messageboard to exorcise my anger and resentment at the world.

Now run along...

thanks for playing.

The last bastion of the Liberal when in a hole, personal attacks aimed at discrediting the messenger rather than the message. You follow that book so well, did you memorize it at some point?

He was pointing out that Democrats are in fact catholics as well as those dumb Republicans. In fact Kennedy was the first Catholic President to ever be elected, but then I am sure that escaped your pea brain while it floundered amongst the flying Liberal one liners zipping around your "piss ant" brain. If you had 2 original thoughts in there you might actual burst into fire if they collided and sparked the flames.

As for my leaving, Batting one hundred I see, I suggest you take your ignorant self back to my statement and re read it. But that would just be wasting time because you have once again proven you can not understand the written word.

Your next attack can tell me to go "take my meds" you forgot that one dear.

The last bastion of the Liberal when in a hole, personal attacks aimed at discrediting the messenger rather than the message. You follow that book so well, did you memorize it at some point?

See, now you've proven you're just stupid or maybe senile, because if I were you, oh brain dead one, I'd go back and look at who started the flaming.

That too tough for you, baby? I understand... you need more than double digit IQ to process information properly.

Again, moron, what other meaning in the context of his statement did his comment about those of Kennedy's "ilk" going to church only during election time have?

Answer: it didn't..... try again...thanks for playing.

Now run along and bother someone else.

See, now you've proven you're just stupid or maybe senile, because if I were you, oh brain dead one, I'd go back and look at who started the flaming.

That too tough for you, baby? I understand... you need more than double digit IQ to process information properly.

Again, moron, what other meaning in the context of his statement did his comment about those of Kennedy's "ilk" going to church only during election time have?

Answer: it didn't..... try again...thanks for playing.

Now run along and bother someone else.

You are such a twit.

No, it doesn't. Which is why nobody cares about yours.

Kinda ironic, you negging me for "name calling".

Immature twit.

Can you count high enough to count the names you've thrown around in the last few posts?

BTW, are you still a moderator? Or did you opt for more "freedom"?

Can you count high enough to count the names you've thrown around in the last few posts?

BTW, are you still a moderator? Or did you opt for more "freedom"?

I think your minimal intellect should allow you to look and see who the mods are.

Hey, you addressed me first, sweetie pie... don't like it, don't post to me. Because on the rare occasion it interests me to respond to you, I really feel no compunction to be polite to you.... given your generally stellar performance.

Forum List

Back